Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Get back in your box nana she lies, cheats and exploits her son online is that what you mean do what you need to do disgraceful.And supermargio she was only saying they worked to make money from them she clearly only used them for a few nights to drug her son but she has already stated he never sleeps even though he gets 8/9 hours from 7/8 till 4/5 that is a child who sleeps all night Steph.
IMG_5558.jpeg IMG_5559.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Get back in your box nana she lies, cheats and exploits her son online is that what you mean do what you need to do disgraceful.And supermargio she was only saying they worked to make money from them she clearly only used them for a few nights to drug her son but she has already stated he never sleeps even though he gets 8/9 hours from 7/8 till 4/5 that is a child who sleeps all night Steph.
I’m quite sure Dirty Diane knows tik tok is not her only source of money. She might not be able to afford Pip mansion but rent paid in advance so would be housed when she becomes homeless, even with the benefits and child maintenance she could feed her kids. Besides surely Mad Pam would put her up until she got another council property. Lots of mothers been put in worse positions than that entitled piece of 💩

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How precious was Diane’s family when she did the dirty and ripped it apart. How precious are her children that don’t talk to her. A piece of 💩 who birthed a piece of 💩 who birthed another piece of 💩

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How precious was Diane’s family when she did the dirty and ripped it apart. How precious are her children that don’t talk to her. A piece of 💩 who birthed a piece of 💩 who birthed another piece of 💩
Well said to have such a high ground when her own son doesn’t speak to her and she shagged her brother in law she really is an awful woman.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Precious family she having a laugh nana mink!! She does not speak to 2 of her children and there kids, then the other one mad Pam she does not even speak to one of her kids so wow no words!!

They need a fing shake and get in the real world. It's an embarrassment what they write.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on with everything you have said. That 3 are just all out for themselves and no one else. Becoming a parent is meant to change you not for that 3 their kids don't seem to matter as long as they are ok. They are the worst parents ever. I know if my kids were like vav that's the one I would not talk because of all her actions. I'm not 100% sure when nana mink stopped speaking to her sons could easily be like 10 years or more. I do know that they never went to her with wedding to C. When my pal was pals with her she never heard her speaking about her uncles and two of them have kids same age with L.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Been out ALL DAY with my children to the waterfront swimming in my size 6/8 shein bikini because I’m very humble, very spend my money on my children, very family time without our phones 💋 now sitting with a glass of wine, chilling with my man (who was very nearly not my man🤣) vav your a stinking boot, pixelating max isn’t going to change that we know what he looks like, we know every detail about his life because YOU tell us. Get his name out your mouth before social work TAKE HIM OFF YOU, because it’s coming, and I can’t fing wait, your incapable of being a mother.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Been out ALL DAY with my children to the waterfront swimming in my size 6/8 shein bikini because I’m very humble, very spend my money on my children, very family time without our phones 💋 now sitting with a glass of wine, chilling with my man (who was very nearly not my man🤣) vav your a stinking boot, pixelating max isn’t going to change that we know what he looks like, we know every detail about his life because YOU tell us. Get his name out your mouth before social work TAKE HIM OFF YOU, because it’s coming, and I can’t fing wait, your incapable of being a mother.
It will absolutely happen as she has no regard to his welfare and when lily turns 16 she will also see what her mother is like if she doesn’t then she will have a sad lonely life aswell, I know of at least 10 people who have notified SS about her and the way she exploits max and it’s not just a group of women.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

How weekends should be spent with our kids and doing things and making memories not stay in every weekend. Vav could never do that she would rather be on her phone.

Eeekkk the social comment 🙈🙈🙈 she will be mad tomorrow morning and address it if it's not true, true she will prob ignore it hoping it will go away like she does with everything else that's true what people are saying regarding C, charity money, etc etc. only snaps back about her weight. X