Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She might want to use that money to buy better quality clothes for when she actually goes outside the house.
Aimee wears them pyjamas too but she gets them for free to advertise them. Maybe this is another freebie. She’s such a t 🤬
Exactamondo, £50 on pjs but £20 on that bloody blazer that’s she’s worn to death all ready 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This mornings video 🤮 such poor taste making jokes and giggling about the P Diddy situation like there is juicy gossip to be had. She really is tone deaf. I don’t find the sexual abuse of adults and minors a laughing matter at all.
Surely if she was looking into this for so long she would realise that it’s not bloody drama it’s real life for his victims what a horrible cow 👊🏽 let’s see if I bang into her and skud her about cause her bloody trauma that it would all be a laugh and a joke if people discussed it on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

Coming from her who was apparently spiked a few times, aye trafficking men/woman/children is a hilarious topic 🤬 you absolute waste of oxygen.

Followed jaguar wright for years 😭😂 shut up you absolute buffoon 🤬

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
This mornings video 🤮 such poor taste making jokes and giggling about the P Diddy situation like there is juicy gossip to be had. She really is tone deaf. I don’t find the sexual abuse of adults and minors a laughing matter at all.
And her icon &, hubby will be next ,along with many others. Nothing funny about what the so called elites have been up to.. 🤬 but she exploits her son..exploitation is exploitation!!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She put him out of her bed when pumping Harley ,she even stated she did on TT, but she feels the need to have him back in her bed ,that's all for her not M. Weird weird weird
She is a weirdo and 1 that the authorities should be watching
Omg your kidding laughing about p diddy situation oh wait she likes communicating with child abusers . Steph your time is coming my quine open your fing eyes your hated by a whole city and your in denial about the life you've created for yourself. Just shows the absolute weirdo you are .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Get back in your box nana she lies, cheats and exploits her son online is that what you mean do what you need to do disgraceful.And supermargio she was only saying they worked to make money from them she clearly only used them for a few nights to drug her son but she has already stated he never sleeps even though he gets 8/9 hours from 7/8 till 4/5 that is a child who sleeps all night Steph.
IMG_5558.jpeg IMG_5559.jpeg
But her mum and nan have to go along with her pretence of having a job to keep her happy . Nana mink your not helping her your just adding to the hate she's already getting .

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Screenshot_20240922_001526_TikTok.jpg

Maybe she should think about what's changed since August 2022, because he was sleeping for 9 hours apparently.
The person who commented about her stepping back probably didn't mean give it up completely. Maybe if she didn't apply to go to every single pointless wannabe event and swan off every week for a couple of days to them. Concentrated on 1 or 2 brands and made actual decent content during school hours, she could still make a living from doing social media and have her child in a good routine. Oh wait she can't because she has no original content ideas and her actual engagement figures are se just like her and her lies.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Honestly she's fing vile! Vile to her core... using the P Diddy stuff for content? Like it's some Juicy Lucy gossip page! Could potentially be sooo many victim's and I'm sure there will be more stuff that comes out. She would love to be a celeb this one! Silly bastard £50 for pyjamas who the do does she think she is! Who the hell can just afford to pay £50 for pjs unless u have money of course but still...Donatella watch out Vav is coming with her blazers to take over the fashion world hahahahahaha what a loon she is x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She is a weirdo and 1 that the authorities should be watching

Omg your kidding laughing about p diddy situation oh wait she likes communicating with child abusers . Steph your time is coming my quine open your fing eyes your hated by a whole city and your in denial about the life you've created for yourself. Just shows the absolute weirdo you are .
She’s a big Amy Winehouse fan who was a drug addict/alcohol but bashed Peaches Geldoff for being a drug abuser 😱 make it make sense ya fing idiot!!!! She’s loves her that much she would know the film is about her back to black album and what inspired her to write that album 🤦🏻‍♀️ funny Vag it was her relationship with Blake that was the inspiration so maybe that’s why it was about him, honestly you really are a complete and utter stupid boot hen, idiocy just oozes out her

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn

While poor Max, yet again is crying in the background. Last night me and my other half watched the Stephen King film Misery. Just reminded me of what that poor child puts up with. He really is a welfare case living with a twisted cnut. He needs rescued into a safe and loving environment

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Been out ALL DAY with my children to the waterfront swimming in my size 6/8 shein bikini because I’m very humble, very spend my money on my children, very family time without our phones 💋 now sitting with a glass of wine, chilling with my man (who was very nearly not my man🤣) vav your a stinking boot, pixelating max isn’t going to change that we know what he looks like, we know every detail about his life because YOU tell us. Get his name out your mouth before social work TAKE HIM OFF YOU, because it’s coming, and I can’t fing wait, your incapable of being a mother.
Annoying and triggering people is more important to her than the wellbeing of her children.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It will absolutely happen as she has no regard to his welfare and when lily turns 16 she will also see what her mother is like if she doesn’t then she will have a sad lonely life aswell, I know of at least 10 people who have notified SS about her and the way she exploits max and it’s not just a group of women.
Bring on the day she turns up to school to collect max and she's not allowed to take him home . That will be a shock for her and a shock she really needs she'd be fed without his money .

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Go f-uck yourself Vav. You'll be getting calls about abuse. Abuse carried out by you towards poor wee Max 😡😡😡😡
She was mentioning the PrincessSoph stuff when I joined I think. Didn’t hear names and only caught the end of it but was saying “they’re all crazy and screenshotting everything which shows they’re obsessed” or something along those lines. Now she is being absolutely ridiculous saying stay off work for 2 weeks after a tummy tuck but I was back on the Monday after surgery on the Wednesday. Absolutely ridiculous even admitting that as idiotic clients will think it is okay to do the same!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom