Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The miraculous weight loss that’s she won’t address. Strange when she was quick to do a video of going up from a fictitious 6/8 to a 10 and put it down to all the dramas in her life. This seems to be she just woke up one day and was thin
This has triggered me so much I’ve never had ED and I could never imagine

But I’ve had serious body issues all my life weight up and down then after 4 kids it just hung hence why I went to turkey for lipo and Tt which went horribly wrong I’m missing half my outer stomach tissue and skin!!!

I’m a nice comfortable size 10 🥰 but her using injections misleading her followers and her buying a 6-10 is making me feel sick!!!!

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Aren’t you a delight dani ackroyd but Steph doesn’t do hate on her page, sure looks like if your a disgrace Steph and that post should be down you haven’t been through any domestic violence as if you had you wouldn’t be speaking about it.
IMG_5591.jpeg
FREE PROMO THANKYOU to her Huns ❤️men don’t care about drama but if ya tell them I flash me gash they get curious and guess what I get money :) so thsnkyou continue to please call me that ❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Not going vavrons way. How long till her management tell her to take the video down? She's so thick.
Clearly she’s read do all about it ‘gossip’ it’s a full blown investigation, there is an indictment she can fing read, the federal government don’t go with gossip ya fing wrongun it’s a thing called proof, evidence, receipts Vag something you wouldn’t know do all about…… I take it everyone is still waiting for PC Plum to chap everyone’s doors? 🤔 flash drive of evidence? Where is it Vag?

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Well they might not like me cos I’m totally honest with my reviews too good and BAD lol
The curly hair products leave my daughters hair like straw. The scalp scrub I read reviews saying how wonderful it was for dry scalps, My son gets an awful dry scalp, and it made it even worse, actually looked so sore. And after seeing Aimee clawing at her own scalp after advertising the sensitive scalp shampoo and conditioner no way was i willing to try that. Now using some natural hair oil from Holland and Barrett on it and it seems to be helping thankfully.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I actually really like and rate their face products 😂 but I use them consistently, unlike ailms and the like who would cover their face in horse s and say it worked wonders if it made them a few quid.
I got a couple of face products in my box but haven't actually tried them, after seeing the eye cream adverts by Aimee i was more deinfluenced than influenced to try them. But honestly my skincare usually just involves dove soap and nivea (the blue tub) cream 😂 The hair products I really don't rate at all though.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Aren’t you a delight dani ackroyd but Steph doesn’t do hate on her page, sure looks like if your a disgrace Steph and that post should be down you haven’t been through any domestic violence as if you had you wouldn’t be speaking about it.
IMG_5591.jpeg
do off Dani!! Gash flash is ourrrr gorjuzzzzz Wendys name over on our stunning Aimees forum!!🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This has triggered me so much I’ve never had ED and I could never imagine

But I’ve had serious body issues all my life weight up and down then after 4 kids it just hung hence why I went to turkey for lipo and Tt which went horribly wrong I’m missing half my outer stomach tissue and skin!!!

I’m a nice comfortable size 10 🥰 but her using injections misleading her followers and her buying a 6-10 is making me feel sick!!!!
She’s a fing boot, she’s vile, eh a size 6-10 no way it’s she a 10, she lieeeessss her thighs are still bigger than my waist.

I did have a wee greet to myself last night and my other half this morning on the phone 🥺 my lassie bought me new pjs from the finest pradamark 😍 she got me a xs but I had to roll the waist a few times. She has no idea what it feels like to live with an ED 🤬

I’ve not long woke up from a danger nap 😭😂 I dropped my lassie off this morning for 🔫 practise, came home cleaned etc, washing, sat down about 4, my boy made me tea and toast and I’ve not long woke up with it still beside me 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I see Vag is still the biggest Cnut on SM

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen Chelsea’s video 😱 why am I not surprised. Then scrolled and seen a video reply from Aimee as she’s blocked 😆 she’s a muppet too….
Looks like Vag is into the wee guys 😭 clearly been chatting to the wee guy that’s always over that certain fb page 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 0