Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I got a couple of face products in my box but haven't actually tried them, after seeing the eye cream adverts by Aimee i was more deinfluenced than influenced to try them. But honestly my skincare usually just involves dove soap and nivea (the blue tub) cream 😂 The hair products I really don't rate at all though.
I’m with you with soap and nivea! Nearly 51 and not a wrinkle or blemish on my skin 😂

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Chelsea if you read here wee hen, just post all your receipts just slam dunk the Cnut now 😏 and her new bestie, what company goes after someone for giving their advice due to their experience when the boot isn’t even medically trained 😂 Gill hen you’re a Cnut also
Totally agree! Chelsea just needs to lay it all out now!! She's such a b!! 😡
1000005115.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This has triggered me so much I’ve never had ED and I could never imagine

But I’ve had serious body issues all my life weight up and down then after 4 kids it just hung hence why I went to turkey for lipo and Tt which went horribly wrong I’m missing half my outer stomach tissue and skin!!!

I’m a nice comfortable size 10 🥰 but her using injections misleading her followers and her buying a 6-10 is making me feel sick!!!!
Don’t let her narcissism affect you! Her NPD gives her a grandiose image of herself, she believes her filters 😄 I came across this the other day, every single point is her and should be a warning to those who think they are her friend. She has no empathy because she’s cold and calculating

Attachments

• IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 7

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Aimee really is thick as pig s.

Steph was talking to Chelsea about you. But didn’t fill you on the Chelsea situation. Very very hard to believe but if true… shows that Steph doesn’t value you much as a friend.
Yep if that was my friend gossiping about me to someone I don't know! trust me they wouldn't be my friend anymore!