Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
Oh wow, calling Chelsea crazy, what a b. This has to backfire spectacularly. You’d think between Aimee, her mother, sister and her friends at least one would be thinking a lot of this ain’t holding water. Someone please realise the emperor has no clothes!
Aimee has done Vavs work for the night and sent all the flying monkeys straight over to Chelsea’s page to incite hate, then dirty deleted her post! Absolute nasty pieces of work!

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
I actually think Aimee posted her video on purpose to see what it would bring up. Chelsea's video was clearly accusing Staphlococal of tittle tatting behind Aimees back. Aimee got the clarification she needed that Staph is a t and she then deleted the video. I honestly think Aimee was playing strategic with her video.

Let's see what happens now 🍿👀
No I think she was asked to make it knowing fine well it would send the thick huns over to Chelsea’s post to abuse her xx

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I actually think Aimee posted her video on purpose to see what it would bring up. Chelsea's video was clearly accusing Staphlococal of tittle tatting behind Aimees back. Aimee got the clarification she needed that Staph is a t and she then deleted the video. I honestly think Aimee was playing strategic with her video.

Ooo I like that! I hope so otherwise Aimee is a div if she can't see what's right in front of her!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_9118.jpeg
Looks like video now deleted 🤣🤣
Mad Pam living up to her name. Saying someone has a vindictive streak when she gave birth to a narc with the biggest vindictive streak in Aberdeen. Then again there has to be evil in Mad Pam and Dirty Nana Diane when they encouraged and supported what Vag did to a dying man and his family. Thats just one family, there are many others where the evil witches had a hand in helping vag dish out her evilness, cover it up or just excused it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No I think she was asked to make it knowing fine well it would send the thick huns over to Chelsea’s post to abuse her xx
This is what I think or we’d need to believe Aimee is clever. I don’t think she is but as I’ve said in another post, she has other women around her who can’t be like the Vavs Hocus Pocus. She must have family/friends who would be saying let’s think about this, it actually sounds true

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland

Screenshot_20240922_210921_TikTok.jpg
Think you give her way too much credit. She's still thinking the video was aimed at her and not warning her about vagisils behaviour.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just seen Chelsea’s video 😱 why am I not surprised. Then scrolled and seen a video reply from Aimee as she’s blocked 😆 she’s a muppet too….
Looks like Vag is into the wee guys 😭 clearly been chatting to the wee guy that’s always over that certain fb page 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮
Tiktoks biggest hounder!!! Was never out my DMs trying to ask me on a date. He gets an A for persistence 😅😅
He was politely declined.
I’m certain the laddie has a temper problem going by some of his TikTok’s.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honestly how stupid can you look to remove a video and then put it back on again.

If Aimee can’t see the real issue here that’s her doing but can guarantee Steph is gaslighting her big in the background.

Here’s some of the narc things being thrown about

They just want to ruin our friendship
I never spoke to Chelsea about you
Chelsea is mentally ill
I promise I would never treat you like that.
How can you think this of me

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
Same doll would try and advocate for people's mental health and has done yet out here calling this girl crazy (just as bad as using derogatory terms for people living with disability in my eyes) just because she sees right through her now. I don't get how Aimee doesn't get that vav is dangerous as do. Yet again Aimees as thick as 2 planks and desperate as do to call anyone a friend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_225545_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_225545_TikTok.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 27

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Honestly how stupid can you look to remove a video and then put it back on again.

If Aimee can’t see the real issue here that’s her doing but can guarantee Steph is gaslighting her big in the background.

Here’s some of the narc things being thrown about

They just want to ruin our friendship
I never spoke to Chelsea about you
Chelsea is mentally ill
I promise I would never treat you like that.
How can you think this of me
This is how low that narc will go to protect herself. I wasn’t a fan of Chelsea when she was friends with Vav but I have more respect for her since her eyes were opened. I’d have even more respect if she put put out the receipts. Maybe @Boo can help her put something together where there is no doubt over who is telling the truth and let everyone see who the crazies are

Shame I can’t say the same for Aimee, she’s convinced the whole video was aimed at her, she’s too stupid to fit the pieces of puzzle together or scared. Surely she hasn’t been so stupid to have shared secrets with someone she doesn’t actually know at all. I guess Aimee thinks everything that’s said about Vav is all lies, which is funny because many of us have known her a lot longer than Aimee. Why would we lie about things she’s done, oh yeah jealousy even when we have much more fulfilling lives than her including relationships that last longer than the guarantee on a kettle

*missed the live* 🙁