Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Extremely worrying especially with max being non verbal I really find this heartbreaking how could he tell anyone if he'd been abused šŸ˜­. And surely that would be so upsetting for max being left with someone new that he didn't know . This is absolutely crazy with his needs !! That poor lad is at risk . If enough of us report her SW will have no option but to keep at least a close eye on her because if anything were to happen to that lad ...........
So the truth is that she left him with someone both max and her knew quite well,someone who would understand his non verbal cues.someone for the reasons you have pointed out ,that she really trustedā€¦ā€¦..
Or she left him with someone she barely called a friend.who didnā€™t know max well enough to care for his needs. Who could have caused harm to himā€¦. Scenario one makes her a liar as she now claims they were never close.
Scenario two means she showed crap judgement about maxs care. Leaving him with someone she didnā€™t know well enough to know she was trustworthy.
( I am not calling into doubt Chelseaā€™s character,or the care that she gave max,I bet she did a great job minding him.i am just making the point)

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
They need to enforce a mental health assessment on her !

Well overdue ! However , having the rest of the bampot family enabling the behaviour , there's no hope ! If I behaved like that online at that age , my folks would be mortified . My dad would have took me aside and skelped my lug , no joke ! She has no morals . There's defo something wrong with the grey matter .

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Defo not šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I mean high waisted is all I wear šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my belly button is for no one but maybe my man (and thatā€™s even a maybe šŸ¤£)
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you know I lost my belly button (thatā€™s what I get for popping 5 babies out) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ until I got sterilised and I asked the surgeon to fix it up as they went through my belly button and my lower abdomin, I woke back up to a fresh belly button šŸ˜† then thatā€™s when I got my belly button re pierced about 11 years ago šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I came o. Here to say the same thing.she has always maintained she canā€™t have candles or diffusers. Wasnā€™t this why she peddled the battery operated candles .
If itā€™s on tik tok shop and she gets commission then of course sheā€™ll create a story to sell it. Much like her saying sheā€™s into her skincare right now. She NEVVVVER (my best Vav voice) mentioned skincare until she got a chance to make money. Last week it was Lā€™OrĆ©al, today itā€™s Azio rinse and repeat those 2 over the last few months. Yet she uses Charlotte Tilbury magic cream (no commission will ever come her way from Charlotte) but has punted Revolution and others. She canā€™t even apply it properly. This is what really irritates me about TT. There should be a clampdown and regulations on how these people sell stuff, brands should also be paying more attention when these creators are singing the praises of one brand then another the next day. Makes a mockery of them and their products. Only an idiot would buy skincare based on her flip flopping recommendations. Should call her Flip Flop Flo

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was thinking, Aimee was not only dropped by Tesco before the ink was dry (still got paid according to her) but wasnā€™t she dropped by a previous management company, why was that? I truly believe Vav begrudges Aimees TT, in her head she believes she is better than Aimee therefore should be the one with more success. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she wants Aimee dropped so she can be the managements golden girl. Aimee has been warned more than once not to trust Steph even her Tattle page are telling her. When your so called trolls are telling you to watch your back perhaps say this phrase over and over until it sinks in
ā€An honest enemy is always better than a friend who liesā€

May 24, 2024
The World
I was thinking, Aimee was not only dropped by Tesco before the ink was dry (still got paid according to her) but wasnā€™t she dropped by a previous management company, why was that? I truly believe Vav begrudges Aimees TT, in her head she believes she is better than Aimee therefore should be the one with more success. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she wants Aimee dropped so she can be the managements golden girl. Aimee has been warned more than once not to trust Steph even her Tattle page are telling her. When your so called trolls are telling you to watch your back perhaps say this phrase over and over until it sinks in
ā€An honest enemy is always better than a friend who liesā€
Didnā€™t Aimee film a RTC and moan about being in the traffic of it. Think thatā€™s why she was dropped by management? @lexilou @Aimee5bellies correct me as Iā€™m probably wrong