Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Didn’t Aimee film a RTC and moan about being in the traffic of it. Think that’s why she was dropped by management? @lexilou @Aimee5bellies correct me as I’m probably wrong
I honestly don’t know, I’d only read some time ago that this was her second management, was reminded when it was mentioned on Tattle. Was it a better management with more morals 🤔

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The latest video a cheap and nasty heated brush shes punting. Filtered for a start and for a hairdresser her hair looks awful and in bad condition, she picks up a section that like greasy straw sounds impossible but that’s what it looked like as she was taking that brush through it. The roots are a riot and hair is so flat, the middle parting gives me the ick. It’s such a harsh look very few people can pull off. She’s not one of them

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You still hate women vav almost a year later the utter rage in you towards WOMEN is actually concerning
If you’ve followed me for a while 😭😭😭😭 change the fing record Vag 🤦🏻‍♀️
Awww Vag hen direct some of that rage my way 😏 let’s see who comes out on top 😆 ya fanny hiding behind your mum and elderly nana 😂 of my gran was still here she’d be bashing me about the head with her slipper if I behaved like you even a smidgen

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
wtf is her latest it’s a crappy hot brush and your hair looks tit the over exaggerated is just awful, plus your tongue is just rank, you are not a hairdresser you haven’t been for 2 years only do your minky families hair and your roots are awful. IMG_5644.png IMG_5645.png
It did do all to her hair 😂 many moons ago when I was a nipper I got my hnc in hairdressing before I went down the route I did, achieved quite a bit in the line of hair comps, for styling, colouring etc but never in a million years would I still say ‘cause I’m a hairdresser’ 😂 ye cut/colour your family’s hair and going by your own it’s a bloody s show 😭 I seen her say to someone the other day there is a major change coming with her hair, she’s been saying that for months 😂😭 boohoo Vag doesn’t have any pals to do her hair

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
“WIMIN know better” do they vag? Because you certainly dont, whatever WIMIN do to you is probably 90% a retaliation of how you’ve been to them. But she’ll still say “ OH WIMIN SUPPORTING WIMIN”!😭
She hates other women, jealously has seeped out of her all her life. The correct term would be covet which shows how thick the Hocus Pocus and her huns are. She covets what other women have, be it material possessions, partners, homes etc. She thinks relationships should be like they are on the TV, a man should adore and obey her, never question her actions, just worship her and be grateful she’s with him. She doesn’t get why they all leave 🤦‍♀️