Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Can you imagine saying this to the Head, what an absolute rocket she is, brass neck . All because she knows parents can't stand the vile witch. What a way to live #pinchme #fmepumps
I dont even think it’s that, it’s the arrogance that comes with the grandiose opinion she has of herself. She knows better than everyone, even those who have spent years of hard work to qualify in their profession. The reality is she’s as thick as mince when it comes to intelligence, however manipulation is something shes been practising since she discovered it as a child. Comical when you’re a spoilt brat but extremely dangerous as an adult

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Pictures taken from Tattle, should have them here too

Steph - I use the term “friends” loosely as I didn’t really know Chelsea but here’s me using her to look after M so I could jump on the ASN Reform to get my face on the telly and hopefully a blue tick by the end of it (it worked) None of them have anything to do with me now, maybe they sussed out I used them for my own selfish needs. I have no association with anything ASN but I want to educate people. I also asked her to come to Girls Aloud with me because I don’t have any friends so yeah don't really know Chelsea. I’ll give plenty opinions on her which are actually lies to cover me getting caught being an b again

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpeg
    IMG_4374.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4375.jpeg
    IMG_4375.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 42

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Make it make sense, you didn’t know her that well yet in the next breath helped her with TikTok shop, gave her £100’s of products biggest martyr ever.
Not a friend lmao, but send £££s of products, have her at your home, at a gig, meet ups with children .. VaV your eyes give it away , lies lies lies ... and you're scared of Sophie that's why you blocked her before she knew who you were, cause she a real woman ,keeps it real and calls fuds like you out on bull s, she does research and also owns her s unlike you!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve secondhand embarrassment at this t trying to convince the world she is a victim - I mean come on at least try use a narrative that could be true because a victim she has never been and never will be.

‘I had to record this video several times due to getting angry or upset’ - ay course you did love, we all believe you.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve secondhand embarrassment at this t trying to convince the world she is a victim - I mean come on at least try use a narrative that could be true because a victim she has never been and never will be.

‘I had to record this video several times due to getting angry or upset’ - ay course you did love, we all believe you.
She needed to perfect her lies and projections or at least try to make them believable to her huns. They after all don’t think too hard