Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
That Aldi tiktok. Steph you’re honestly giving me the boak standing in the weirdest positions to drink water to show off your weightloss. You’re a child 😂😂😂😂

No one gives a do that you’ve lost weight because you’ve taken the lazy route. You have no medical reasons to go the route you have, you’re just lazy.
The way she turns side on😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s comical. She’s an absolute crank. Clearly in desperate need for some attention sad cow

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That Aldi tiktok. Steph you’re honestly giving me the boak standing in the weirdest positions to drink water to show off your weightloss. You’re a child 😂😂😂😂

No one gives a do that you’ve lost weight because you’ve taken the lazy route. You have no medical reasons to go the route you have, you’re just lazy.
And she is lying to her followers plenty have asked what she is doing and she is giving them no replies that’s not a true way to be with people who are funding your lifestyle and that’s what people are doing your not working hard people who probably don’t have the money to as paying for your life Steph how tragic.

May 24, 2024
The World
Off topic. I went down a P Diddy rabbit hole on TikTok and saw a video of Justin Beiber in a compromised position and it’s not left me since.
Jaguar Wright has shared all and it’s honestly mind blowing. What these people endured because of him.
Beiber was nothing but a drugged up toy to him and his people. No wonder the boy went off the rails and is struggling.

May 24, 2024
The World
And she is lying to her followers plenty have asked what she is doing and she is giving them no replies that’s not a true way to be with people who are funding your lifestyle and that’s what people are doing your not working hard people who probably don’t have the money to as paying for your life Steph how tragic.
Remember she’s only open and honest on her terms. Even then she’s closed and lying

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is she keeps saying don’t ask about her weight…. Does she forget she’s made upteen videos about her ‘ED’, her going to the gym once or twice 😂, saying she’s gonna be skinny and she’s going to ‘win’ as when she gets going she’s a gym fanatic 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s human nature for someone to ask how she’s doing it, the fact she’s not saying says it all really.
The jabs are a life saver for some people, giving them a better quality of life but this Cnut is just looking for a quick fix in my opinion cause she is lazy and would rather sit eye bleeping her phone!!! Some people really do need these jabs for health reasons

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Off topic. I went down a P Diddy rabbit hole on TikTok and saw a video of Justin Beiber in a compromised position and it’s not left me since.
Jaguar Wright has shared all and it’s honestly mind blowing. What these people endured because of him.
Beiber was nothing but a drugged up toy to him and his people. No wonder the boy went off the rails and is struggling.
I seen a video of both of them in a car park and it looked like diddy was patting him down for a wire or something but he just looked so uncomfortable it was so sad, his wee face and whole demeanour changed 🥺

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I did too! I saw the exact thing last night and it broke my heart. I now understand why he went the way he did that poor poor boy. ☹️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I've seen that it's so sad is it🥺🥺 like you say no wonder he went off the rails he was like 15. Kim porter has wrote a book before she died I bet it will be full of stories that are heartbreaking xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I did too! I saw the exact thing last night and it broke my heart. I now understand why he went the way he did that poor poor boy. ☹️
The two guys in the club and one is videoing and alerts them? Absolutely heart breaking it’s so obvious what’s going on.
Candice Owen’s did a tiktok on it but wouldn’t share the video because even she feels it’s obvious she shared a still when you can see Beiber is out of it.
@Aurora85 i seen the wire one, patting him down talking. The video where he gives him the bad boy jacket. You can see Beiber leans in to kiss him (obviously made to kiss him in private for gifts) and diddy steps back and holds him still with his arm! ☹️

May 24, 2024
The World
I've seen that it's so sad is it🥺🥺 like you say no wonder he went off the rails he was like 15. Kim porter has wrote a book before she died I bet it will be full of stories that are heartbreaking xx
There’s a lass on tiktok giving a low down on the book. Jaguar Wright saying Jay Z is way worse than Diddy, what he doesn’t to them psychologically.
No way does B not know.
Usher handed Beiber over to Diddy for 48 hours. But usher is also one of Diddys victims