Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
There’s a lass on tiktok giving a low down on the book. Jaguar Wright saying Jay Z is way worse than Diddy, what he doesn’t to them psychologically.
No way does B not know.
Usher handed Beiber over to Diddy for 48 hours. But usher is also one of Diddys victims
Apparently Jay Zee told Rhianna ,when wanting to sign her, 2 ways your leaving here, sign the contract or by the window , they were 29 stories up. 🤷‍♀️😱😱😱

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s a brow pen wow like their isn’t hundreds on the market plus it’s not by a Charity thief, lying about using skinny jabs, does she really think people are impressed with having brows that look like slugs it’s not a flex and it will be a flop like the blush.

And the folk that hate you like the song will have the last laugh when the sty product comes out 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000crp9aanog65j2g307n8g.mp4 IMG_5663.jpeg

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
It’s a brow pen wow like their isn’t hundreds on the market plus it’s not by a Charity thief, lying about using skinny jabs, does she really think people are impressed with having brows that look like slugs it’s not a flex and it will be a flop like the blush.

And the folk that hate you like the song will have the last laugh when the sty product comes out 😆
She truly is a vile t.
@Boo take that b down tonight

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She’s wont cope with him when he’s bigger which makes you wonder what she will do. After all she “didn’t sign up to be a carer“ when C was dying or words to that effect. It’s always all about her
😡😡 that makes me so angry! I became a full time carer to my partner 3 years ago after a stroke at 57 left him with MS & FND She is Selfish beyond belief

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She truly is a vile t.
@Boo take that b down tonight
And her mother. She’s been lying for the liar she brought up to be a liar for years. She‘ll say anything was good if she’s getting commission, it’s a £14 heated brush, of course it’s going to be crap and neither will it be good for your hair. L’oreal skincare is incredddddibbble, then it’s Azio skincare is increddddibbble, L’Oréal face setting spray is theeeee best then she’s tryng Charlotte Tilbury based on her daughters recommendation (another hint to CT, btw shes not listening) Oh and today it was cheap pyjamas after going on about throwing out all her other ones because the £50 ones were the best. Intelligence gene bypassed the female line in that family

Attachments

• IMG_4383.jpeg
    IMG_4383.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 27

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
What u laughed at the most is the thought of her in her house throwing a hissy fit at the likes 🤣🤣

Also notice how the video I made reference to the other day, after I’ve put some facts on here.. the one about her son being treated like an animal, is now not pinned!

We know your watchin creepy do 👀

And the walls are closing!

People will come out to defend the people you are now hurting

You could get away with it before .. cammy 😞 his family, the fact your ex husband who your still parading his name (prob thinks it’s very cleaver, as then she can claim Benifits as Steph Robertson)! Doesn’t really have Tik Tok so can’t call out your bulllshit, or he knows what he’s dealing with and being nice to his child! By not stripping you from that wee boy, that would be my advice. She ain’t fing worthy of a child like mine! I see her failing him time after time and it crushes me!

Do you know one time I was so upset I couldn’t stop thinking of what goes on behind the camera! I had to remind myself I can’t help every child 😢

Sorry for the rant, I just watch her with all the help, always away on trips, fing up his routine, and not heard or seen unless it’s for content! She’s disgusting

I don’t have any help, my son attacks me every single day, and I love him so much it hurts, others say I don’t know how you do it, 1am wake up calls when he’s been sleeping 2 hours max, but I said I was meant to be his mummy and I’m so glad I am, cause he’s my world ❤️ sorry bit deep, I’m really sorry if that was a but much
Not at all my lovely. Rant away. No judgement ever here ❤️

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Thank you, I’m crying 😢

The fact that even she vile to the core can look at this thread and think anyone of us are bad people!

I know what I do for my little one, i sacrifice a life for him, and im more sad for him! I never once think about me 😞 untill I started typing I didn’t realise how angry I am with her, she’s a disgrace to the ASN community and I’m sick to fing death of people defending her!

Throwing s at him!
Using an iPad as a constant sitter, and I’m not against iPads, sometimes it’s needed but she I’ve heard straps him into a buggy and leaves him to film content!

This vocal stim! I’m sick of her! She won’t even see what’s infront of her eyes… he’s trying to communicate 😞
You sound like and absolute gem of a mother. It is so hard at times and I can understand your anger especially when you see her getting so much praise when she is infact failing that wee boy and holding him back from reaching his full potential.

I remember seeing a very early video of hers, still with Petr at the time. The way she spoke in the video sounded like she had a good grasp of M needs. Him being a sensory seeker and needing a lot of sensory input to prevent boredom. I remember watching the odd video during lockdown and actually being able to relate slightly with her videos. I came off TT for almost 2 years and then seeing the complete difference in her videos the bigger her account got when I went back on. Unbelievable, then I found TL and CC and kind of lurked and found out more about her past and what an actual horrible, selfish, narcissistic t she really is. Seeing the videos and hearing him stimming like that in the background and her exploiting him on social media. No privacy at all for him, really angers and saddens me. Throwing a dog toy and an iPad at him, leaving him unattended constantly, it really is no wonder he is stimming so loudly now. Left to his own devices to chew through toys, crocs and whatever else because he is bored wandering around that big empty PIP mansion. Her answer is he's non verbal he can't tell me why he's chewing, let's just give him a dog toy he can't destroy instead. Try redirecting him with other activities, maybe he is needing more proprioceptive input from different ways rather than his jaw. Bear hug vests, weighted blankets, heavy pulling and pushing activities.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yeh this is the thing! She no doubt told the other mums it’s the way to keep him calm? They fell for it!

Cause I watched all the way through and he was in the water running about and having fun! No loud “stimming” to be heard!!! See that? That’s cause he’s happy and content !

And again I’m not a mum that shames others unless they are shameful! I think that kids on the spectrum need the iPad sometimes, but every single minute of their life? No! That’s her not wanting to deal with him !

Tramp!
Exactly it's used as a childminder for her. My son uses his during meals with headphones due to auditory sensory issues. Often he doesn't even join us for meals due to the smell sensory issues he has too. At primary school he didn't eat in the dining hall, he went to a very small lunch club with the deputy head.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

It'll be a copy of the O'pretty brow pen .. I'll start taking bets on it 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

What's with lips, 1 side looks bigger than the other 🤣🤣