Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Because their breaths are that stale from all the bullshit they spout throughout the day hahaha gammy gums need liquid 🤣🤣🤣 Aimee practically chews it, swirls it around in her gob then somehow puts it between her teeth and lip before being swallowed it's a fing skill that haha x
And Vav sucks it up through her top lip and shoots it into her brain. Wtf is that disappearing top lip all about when she drinks 🤷‍♀️

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Don’t no why couldn’t reply to you @madP

Let’s do that if you need a hand let me know, also have some super humbling idea but don’t want to share here as she reads it.
Oh damnnnn sometimes I let my fingers fly and type 😂😂😂

Forgetting this! Baby she’s always here 👀

But and very big but I want her to read all my posts and know I am ready to expose the sty sty things she’s done!!

Can we private chat?? I don’t know how to work this completely 🤣🤣

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Don’t no why couldn’t reply to you @madP

Let’s do that if you need a hand let me know, also have some super humbling idea but don’t want to share here as she reads it.
Oh damnnnn sometimes I let my fingers fly and type 😂😂😂

Forgetting this! Baby she’s always here 👀

But and very big but I want her to read all my posts and know I am ready to expose the sty sty things she’s done!!

Can we private chat?? I don’t know how to work this completely 🤣🤣
My youngest who is only 12, and has starting getting interested in makeup. I took her into the BPerfect store in the St Enicks centre at the weekend just to show her. The lassies came over to help. Her response was - No thank you, I won't be buying anything that looks like the same paint my Mum painted the kitchen! - She was talking about the Chroma Cover - that s is just like emulsion paint, its rank! So we went to the Charlotte Tilbury store, again Miss I have no Filter chirps up, is that not the spray that Vag says is the best ever but works for LÓreal and said their setting spray was 10/10. She gets raj watching her TikToks as she knows what it is like to grow up with an ASD sibling. She asked one day why does she have to keep telling everyone Max is autistic? I dont go about saying this is my autistic sister, or my sister is autistic. Thats because you are a not a narc, and you dont need her to be ASD to earn money. The young team can see right throught her bullshit, and I am told on a regular basis she is a midden. Even at the Madagascar Musical, she pips up when Gloria came on stage - Jesus Mum there's Vag onstage with her Mooslover onsie on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What can I say, the girl was right, it was an uncanny resemblance

1727180051417.png
your daughter sounds like a funny intelligent girl!!!

And so true, my skin recoils everytime I hear her say my son and then tells you any diagnosis!!

She is vile! His name just say his fing name!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What would this top secret possibly be? That it doesn’t transfer on to her finger 😂😭 the brow one I use doesn’t transfer, smudge or do all, can go in water, saunas, steam rooms and still there 😏 it’s nae the first one on the market fanny baws
That skidmarky trollop is making the - mistaken - assumption that folks actually LIKE her brows!

I wouldn't be seen dead with anything LIKE those creepy crawly things on my face.

There are so many decent brow products around these days, why on this earth would anyone choose to buy something that SHE is involved with?

Fanny baws is deluded.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What a good lass!!
Steph discriminates against her own child. To label him before she names him is discrimination. If someone at my work said this is ‘insert my name’s she had ‘insert condition’, they would be sued for discrimination.
If at work my boss said I couldn’t do something because I had ‘insert condition’ he would be sued for discrimination.
If a colleague got something over I did, because of my condition, my company would sued for discrimination.
If a colleague felt THEY were treated differently than I was and wanted me to be treated like them (if I wasn’t doing it because of my condition and I had medical proof I can’t), she could be sued for discrimination.

You have to be extremely careful with people who are classified as disabled.
If her son had the capabilities he could sue her in later life due to her plethora of evidence of her discriminating him because he has autism.

FYI when you catch up here…

Disability discrimination is when you are treated less well or put at a disadvantage for a reason that relates to your disability in one of the situations covered by the Equality Act.

How many times have you made tiktoks about what M CANT DO because of his disability, without proof that he can’t. You just decided because he has autism he can’t.
She needs to do an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion course like the mandatory one I have to do and keep renewing. Her ignorance is atrocious when it comes to getting her head around there are thousands outside of her bubble that not only have a lot more ASN experience than she does but actually work in the NHS. Goes on tik tok saying folk need educated when she’s home schooling herself from Stephs jotter

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That skidmarky trollop is making the - mistaken - assumption that folks actually LIKE her brows!

I wouldn't be seen dead with anything LIKE those creepy crawly things on my face.

There are so many decent brow products around these days, why on this earth would anyone choose to buy something that SHE is involved with?

Fanny baws is deluded.
Her brows are so popular literally nobody has copied them. Why would anyone use hers to flog a new product

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
My youngest who is only 12, and has starting getting interested in makeup. I took her into the BPerfect store in the St Enicks centre at the weekend just to show her. The lassies came over to help. Her response was - No thank you, I won't be buying anything that looks like the same paint my Mum painted the kitchen! - She was talking about the Chroma Cover - that s is just like emulsion paint, its rank! So we went to the Charlotte Tilbury store, again Miss I have no Filter chirps up, is that not the spray that Vag says is the best ever but works for LÓreal and said their setting spray was 10/10. She gets raj watching her TikToks as she knows what it is like to grow up with an ASD sibling. She asked one day why does she have to keep telling everyone Max is autistic? I dont go about saying this is my autistic sister, or my sister is autistic. Thats because you are a not a narc, and you dont need her to be ASD to earn money. The young team can see right throught her bullshit, and I am told on a regular basis she is a midden. Even at the Madagascar Musical, she pips up when Gloria came on stage - Jesus Mum there's Vag onstage with her Mooslover onsie on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What can I say, the girl was right, it was an uncanny resemblance

1727180051417.png
Your kiddo sounds fantastic, I have hope for the future hearing stuff like this 😀

May 24, 2024
The World
She needs to do an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion course like the mandatory one I have to do and keep renewing. Her ignorance is atrocious when it comes to getting her head around there are thousands outside of her bubble that not only have a lot more ASN experience than she does but actually work in the NHS. Goes on tik tok saying folk need educated when she’s home schooling herself from Stephs jotter
This whole educate yourself is a joke, the girl can’t string no a sentence together, and when she does try educate people on M, it’s a whole load of ‘he can’t, so yeah, he also can’t, and can’t do this, and he also can’t do that, so yeah, yeah….’

Consider me edumacated 🥴

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
😂😂😂😂 taking my lassie out, she pulls this out my passenger door… she said Mum why have you got that Steph Vavron in your door 😂😭 I dinna even know where it came from, I was howling 😆
I beg you to ask your daughter to explain in more detail exactly what she meant by this hilarious comment 🤣🤣🤣 just shows the younger generation are even laughing at her . What an absolute peach 🤣
Aww my lassie can’t stand her, she should be a comedienne that lassie 😂 she takes the piss out her all the time… the other week we were parked in the st enochs car park and we walked past bperfect and she’s like awww there’s that Steph vavrons place 😭 I nearly wet myself. They all talk about her, it’s hilarious tbh. I wish I could post her doing her impressions 😆😂😭
Could she do 1 in disguise for us maybe pleeeese no 1 has to know it's her 🤣

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Well done Louise, plus her Bangladesh made tracksuit is off to the charity, absolutely shocking that she claims she wasn’t a friend but Chelsea buys and supports a supposed friend.
IMG_5658.png
I think we should all get behind Chelsea and get her views boosted she deserves it after what that t put her through. Some might say it was her own fault for getting involved with her but we've all been manipulated by nasty people . Vav will hate it if Chelsea's popularity goes up . I think Chelsea has been a little naive but she comes across like she has a good heart and is obviously a loyal friend . No one deserves to be treated like that but I did see it coming

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think we should all get behind Chelsea and get her views boosted she deserves it after what that t put her through. Some might say it was her own fault for getting involved with her but we've all been manipulated by nasty people . Vav will hate it if Chelsea's popularity goes up . I think Chelsea has been a little naive but she comes across like she has a good heart and is obviously a loyal friend . No one deserves to be treated like that but I did see it coming
To be fair to Chelsea as far as I’m aware she got involved with her via ASN reform. I assume Vav used and s on a few others before she got around to Chelsea since none of them have anything to do with her now.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Off topic. I went down a P Diddy rabbit hole on TikTok and saw a video of Justin Beiber in a compromised position and it’s not left me since.
Jaguar Wright has shared all and it’s honestly mind blowing. What these people endured because of him.
Beiber was nothing but a drugged up toy to him and his people. No wonder the boy went off the rails and is struggling.
Watch the film ,blink twice 😱😱 now i get the baby oil stories, drugged to hills!!