Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
😂😂😂😂 taking my lassie out, she pulls this out my passenger door… she said Mum why have you got that Steph Vavron in your door 😂😭 I dinna even know where it came from, I was howling 😆
I beg you to ask your daughter to explain in more detail exactly what she meant by this hilarious comment 🤣🤣🤣 just shows the younger generation are even laughing at her . What an absolute peach 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I beg you to ask your daughter to explain in more detail exactly what she meant by this hilarious comment 🤣🤣🤣 just shows the younger generation are even laughing at her . What an absolute peach 🤣
Aww my lassie can’t stand her, she should be a comedienne that lassie 😂 she takes the piss out her all the time… the other week we were parked in the st enochs car park and we walked past bperfect and she’s like awww there’s that Steph vavrons place 😭 I nearly wet myself. They all talk about her, it’s hilarious tbh. I wish I could post her doing her impressions 😆😂😭

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Aww my lassie can’t stand her, she should be a comedienne that lassie 😂 she takes the piss out her all the time… the other week we were parked in the st enochs car park and we walked past bperfect and she’s like awww there’s that Steph vavrons place 😭 I nearly wet myself. They all talk about her, it’s hilarious tbh. I wish I could post her doing her impressions 😆😂😭
I was at a party last month and folk were laughing about her 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘You seen the nick of that one from Aberdeen on TikTok’ were the exact words used 🫣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What would this top secret possibly be? That it doesn’t transfer on to her finger 😂😭 the brow one I use doesn’t transfer, smudge or do all, can go in water, saunas, steam rooms and still there 😏 it’s nae the first one on the market fanny baws

Attachments

• IMG_1895.png
    IMG_1895.png
    421.2 KB · Views: 11

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I was at a party last month and folk were laughing about her 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘You seen the nick of that one from Aberdeen on TikTok’ were the exact words used 🫣🤣🤣
Awww ages ago the lassies in my sunbeds shop were talking about her too 😂 I’m in Glasgow, they knew I was on there and asked if I knew who she was 😭 anyone with a brain or common decency knows she’s a muppet

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
My youngest who is only 12, and has starting getting interested in makeup. I took her into the BPerfect store in the St Enicks centre at the weekend just to show her. The lassies came over to help. Her response was - No thank you, I won't be buying anything that looks like the same paint my Mum painted the kitchen! - She was talking about the Chroma Cover - that s is just like emulsion paint, its rank! So we went to the Charlotte Tilbury store, again Miss I have no Filter chirps up, is that not the spray that Vag says is the best ever but works for LÓreal and said their setting spray was 10/10. She gets raj watching her TikToks as she knows what it is like to grow up with an ASD sibling. She asked one day why does she have to keep telling everyone Max is autistic? I dont go about saying this is my autistic sister, or my sister is autistic. Thats because you are a not a narc, and you dont need her to be ASD to earn money. The young team can see right throught her bullshit, and I am told on a regular basis she is a midden. Even at the Madagascar Musical, she pips up when Gloria came on stage - Jesus Mum there's Vag onstage with her Mooslover onsie on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What can I say, the girl was right, it was an uncanny resemblance

1727180051417.png

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Why do these "creators" act like coffee ie crack cocaine? Aimless is the same, acts like she has just had a big fat line! I need there coffee as mine doesn't hit me like that!
Because their breaths are that stale from all the bullshit they spout throughout the day hahaha gammy gums need liquid 🤣🤣🤣 Aimee practically chews it, swirls it around in her gob then somehow puts it between her teeth and lip before being swallowed it's a fing skill that haha x

May 24, 2024
The World
My youngest who is only 12, and has starting getting interested in makeup. I took her into the BPerfect store in the St Enicks centre at the weekend just to show her. The lassies came over to help. Her response was - No thank you, I won't be buying anything that looks like the same paint my Mum painted the kitchen! - She was talking about the Chroma Cover - that s is just like emulsion paint, its rank! So we went to the Charlotte Tilbury store, again Miss I have no Filter chirps up, is that not the spray that Vag says is the best ever but works for LÓreal and said their setting spray was 10/10. She gets raj watching her TikToks as she knows what it is like to grow up with an ASD sibling. She asked one day why does she have to keep telling everyone Max is autistic? I dont go about saying this is my autistic sister, or my sister is autistic. Thats because you are a not a narc, and you dont need her to be ASD to earn money. The young team can see right throught her bullshit, and I am told on a regular basis she is a midden. Even at the Madagascar Musical, she pips up when Gloria came on stage - Jesus Mum there's Vag onstage with her Mooslover onsie on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What can I say, the girl was right, it was an uncanny resemblance

1727180051417.png
What a good lass!!
Steph discriminates against her own child. To label him before she names him is discrimination. If someone at my work said this is ‘insert my name’s she had ‘insert condition’, they would be sued for discrimination.
If at work my boss said I couldn’t do something because I had ‘insert condition’ he would be sued for discrimination.
If a colleague got something over I did, because of my condition, my company would sued for discrimination.
If a colleague felt THEY were treated differently than I was and wanted me to be treated like them (if I wasn’t doing it because of my condition and I had medical proof I can’t), she could be sued for discrimination.

You have to be extremely careful with people who are classified as disabled.
If her son had the capabilities he could sue her in later life due to her plethora of evidence of her discriminating him because he has autism.

FYI when you catch up here…

Disability discrimination is when you are treated less well or put at a disadvantage for a reason that relates to your disability in one of the situations covered by the Equality Act.

How many times have you made tiktoks about what M CANT DO because of his disability, without proof that he can’t. You just decided because he has autism he can’t.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What would this top secret possibly be? That it doesn’t transfer on to her finger 😂😭 the brow one I use doesn’t transfer, smudge or do all, can go in water, saunas, steam rooms and still there 😏 it’s nae the first one on the market fanny baws
Nobody is ready for it because we don’t need another fking brow product flooding the market from a s brand

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
She’s wont cope with him when he’s bigger which makes you wonder what she will do. After all she “didn’t sign up to be a carer“ when C was dying or words to that effect. It’s always all about her
This makes me so angry!

If she ever puts him into residential I want it known here in FACT… that she was the problem!!!

Kids that need residential I know those kids, their parents have tried everything, destroyed their families, divorce, kids not wanting to live with them anymore… and still their child that needs that extra attention will always get it!

She can’t even be bothered to go pick her daughter up after needing to stay late!!!