Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How’s she managed to upload all this stuff to a pen drive when a wee while ago she couldn’t connect her new camera to YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I’m thinking the only reason she has a flash drive is someone told her that’s how she can save all her tiktok videos from her phone and save cloud storage costs. Like the one she did a while ago telling everyone she had so many emails and didn’t know how to reply to them

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Didn’t think you’d be allowed to, especially not an evidence collection area for safety reasons.
But it looks like a school reception 😂😂😂
If it’s the waiting area/lobby but if it’s an area where the collect evidence then it’s illegal, it also shouldn’t be posted on any platform, the police would be well within rights to ask her why she recorded it and for what purpose 😂 she’s a Fanny

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just seen a comment form Iggy saying she grateful to spend every day with Vag and her family 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ what about your other child and grand children 🤔 are they not your family too?

They have selected memory them 🤬🤬🤬 exactly. Pam what about your 2 brothers? Their wife's and kids. Diane can you answer that aswell?

Did not think so, so will break it down witches. It's simple really they can't stand your behaviour and the fact your head is so far up wee princess arse.

May 24, 2024
The World
They have selected memory them 🤬🤬🤬 exactly. Pam what about your 2 brothers? Their wife's and kids. Diane can you answer that aswell?

Did not think so, so will break it down witches. It's simple really they can't stand your behaviour and the fact your head is so far up wee princess arse.
That’s what happens with children have children. Steph has been mollycoddled her whole life because her mum treated her like a precious doll.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Can someone tell me what exactly she thinks her huns are going to believe is on a flash drive that could be actionable? Same goes to Steph, does she actually think anyone is quaking in their boots? My lawyer friend is pissing her pants but on a serious note said perhaps Steph is the one who should be worried based on recent and historical events. Keep pushing Steph 👍

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Right I’m off to get a new passport off the dark web with a different name, organised plastic surgery to give me a new appearance and I’m off to flee the country to escape police custody…. I’ll send you all a postcard from Brazil when I’m by the beach sipping a daiquiri. Quaking in my boots but I’ll be leaving on a jet plane soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not going to lie, this sounds superb, but a rammy in the cells with all your troll palls sounds waaay better 🙌🏻

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Right I’m off to get a new passport off the dark web with a different name, organised plastic surgery to give me a new appearance and I’m off to flee the country to escape police custody…. I’ll send you all a postcard from Brazil when I’m by the beach sipping a daiquiri. Quaking in my boots but I’ll be leaving on a jet plane soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m living dangerous I’m going to disconnect my VPN 😱