Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Was there really any need for her to lean right in the camera to take a bite 🤢🤮 do off Vag not today hen!

Just seen the morning video 🤦🏻‍♀️ the lies….. Aww as soon as M sees a wee bit of light he’s awake 😂 but there she was when he was sleeping shoving a phone in his face when on live to mutley… the bullshit just comes naturally to this one

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
house rules smile GIF by Channel 7
The way she hams into food is just disgusting sorry to anyone if your triggered 🤢🤢
IMG_5739.png

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Was there really any need for her to lean right in the camera to take a bite 🤢🤮 do off Vag not today hen!

Just seen the morning video 🤦🏻‍♀️ the lies….. Aww as soon as M sees a wee bit of light he’s awake 😂 but there she was when he was sleeping shoving a phone in his face when on live to mutley… the bullshit just comes naturally to this one
I’m still in my own time out from her, so not watching for my own sanity 😂

I know exactly what she’s posted with the rinse and repeat by the way you all describe her antics and that’s enough to keep me 😂

The comments have me buckled. Was on a zoom call yesterday working from home, opened my phone to confirm an appointment and it was on CC I was dying to laugh at one of the comments 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
That’s M been rolled out this morning in his pj’s and nappy due to a week of tragic low views. You are the unhinged one Vav 💋
Imagine knowing you have to post your child in his nappy to paedophiles on the internet to make money🤢🤢
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- she wouldn’t post lily a child - in her bra so why does she post max in a nappy it’s basically the same the s - worlds worst mother

Hope you’re reading this over chewing ya coffee with ya horse teeth too ya s.
Your day will come 😜

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Every child would wake like that without any window coverings, get curtains with blackout lining you stupid cow

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
" Aww Steph it's 7 am and I'm crying " Wtf at , you moron , a stranger's child on the internet ?! I took a few days out of seeing her but nothing changes , get's worse n worse n worse . Despicable boundary pushing her with him back on this morning , even if not showing his face . Too late , already have in vulnerable situations . It's a pendrive belonging to Paedos she want's to be concerning herself with . Utter weapon .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
" Aww Steph it's 7 am and I'm crying " Wtf at you moron , a stranger's child on the internet ?! I took a few days out of seeing her but nothing changes , get's worse n worse n worse . Despicable boundary pushing her with him back on this morning , even if not showing his face . Too late , already have in vulnerable situations . It's a pendrive belonging to Paedos she want's to be concerning herself with . Utter weapon .
There is something wrong with them 😂😭 It was 7am and I was like ‘awwww do off you absolute wet wipe’ 😂😭here we go again with her se!!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
There is something wrong with them 😂😭 It was 7am and I was like ‘awwww do off you absolute wet wipe’ 😂😭here we go again with her se!!

It absolutely baffles me . I have never in my life seen someone get away with so much se , come out the se smelling of roses , whatever ! Where I stay , someone like her carrying on the way she does , superior / presumptuous , would have had their Freddy Mercury's knocked out by now ! They don't care because there's women going about think their Big Ollies , being an ex mining community . Hard as nails . 🤣