Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Who’s excited for our coach trip to popo land.
I’ll bring snacks.
Woohoo all aboard...I've been baking Banana Loaves all day
I wouldn’t serve that to my dog let alone my children it looks terrible plus look at the size of max plate he is 5 years old plus just because it’s in a supermarket to eat doesn’t mean you eat processed s every night and you do you had sty kfc last night everything you bought from Aldi’s was processed not a homecooked me insight.
IMG_5733.png IMG_5732.png
Stuffing ball looks like a big jobby!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
But Mad Iggy Pop Pam they do bother her or she wouldn’t be making clapbacks all the time. She‘s triggered every day she reads Tattle and CC. She could try practising what she preaches about staying in ones own lane. I can see where her lack of intelligence comes from
She is totally bothered of she wouldn’t constantly clap back and get triggered by people’s comments or the likes of Soph going live, she reads tattle and cc more than anyone then replies in her posts.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
As a mum to multiple children with additional needs I feel it’s ok to say this… max is getting louder and vocal stimming seems to be worsening. It’s very difficult to listen to. She needs to spend more time with him finding ways to engage him but nah she’s too busy eating apples for strangers thinking she’s hilarious.

He’s just left to his own devices. No wonder he does so well at school actually getting the attention he deserves.