Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
It absolutely baffles me . I have never in my life seen someone get away with so much se , come out the se smelling of roses , whatever ! Where I stay , someone like her carrying on the way she does , superior / presumptuous , would have had their Freddy Mercury's knocked out by now ! They don't care because there's women going about think their Big Ollies , being an ex mining community . Hard as nails . 🤣
She would never step outside her door long enough for it to happen in Aberdeen. All these alleged 'friends' but oddly never in town, at a bar, at a restaurant..🤔 a quick visit, with a camera, to a shop and that's about it. She is DETESTED in Aberdeen and she knows it. She acts like Billy big balls on screen but walk down union street on a Saturday night vag or do a 'meet and greet' for some se company here, see how you get on

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She would never step outside her door long enough for it to happen in Aberdeen. All these alleged 'friends' but oddly never in town, at a bar, at a restaurant..🤔 a quick visit, with a camera, to a shop and that's about it. She is DETESTED in Aberdeen and she knows it. She acts like Billy big balls on screen but walk down union street on a Saturday night vag or do a 'meet and greet' for some se company here, see how you get on
How do her doberhuns not see this? She’s invited fk events elsewhere but never Aberdeen or surrounding areas 🤦🏻‍♀️ do they never wonder why?

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Supposedly hand's in a pen drive one day , M on SM the next . Here's all the " bullying " I have to put up with , Officer Dibble , so can I now just get on with showing my son again ?! Make it make sense .

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sure this must be a wind up? No room for hate and negativity yet she insights it every day.

Can't imagine saying to my little one in the morning, hold on till I set the camera up before i cuddle you because I have to prove to strangers on the internet that you love me. What a terrible mum. Just enjoy the time with your kids vicious!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_084959_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_084959_TikTok.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 58

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
As a mum to multiple children with additional needs I feel it’s ok to say this… max is getting louder and vocal stimming seems to be worsening. It’s very difficult to listen to. She needs to spend more time with him finding ways to engage him but nah she’s too busy eating apples for strangers thinking she’s hilarious.

He’s just left to his own devices. No wonder he does so well at school actually getting the attention he deserves.
I agree as a SEN mum. There is a programme on BBC iplayer called Spotlight I am not okay. It's about 4 mums with non verbal autistic sons in NI who have severely been let down by their LA. These boys are very strong and attack their parents on the daily. My child used to attack like the first one but thankfully with meds and strategies in place it's few and far between and very short lived. Steph needs to start putting more effort into supporting max at home or she will not cope when he's big . My heart broke for them families and they are doing everything they can

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sure this must be a wind up? No room for hate and negativity yet she insights it every day.

Can't imagine saying to my little one in the morning, hold on till I set the camera up before i cuddle you because I have to prove to strangers on the internet that you love me. What a terrible mum. Just enjoy the time with your kids vicious!
Get a grip she is a manipulative mother she didn’t raise lily her mum did and she is just trying to show max love but is actually exploiting him she is a disgrace I am going to do a SS report again today Aberdeenshire SS need to get a grip and get that boy out of her care.