Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
fing pasta again! This is what she calls home cooking which is not cooking at all. Don’t get me started on the frozen onions 🤢 I won’t even keep half an onion because of the fear of bacteria but they also lose their taste and flavour. She hasn’t got a clue about flavours either, all that garlic and tomato flavours 😳 Gordon Ramsay would have a field day with her, it’s boggin
All that tomato is giving my acid reflux acid reflux and I don't even have acid reflux 🤮

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Probably filters but she looks thinner and more unhealthy now than when she puts up her "triggering" posts about when she was too thin. Remember when she said she was at her unhappiest then. Bullshitter. How the thick followers can't see that she's always been obsessed with being thin bewilders me. She put on weight as she was eating crap and doing nothing and the only way out of it was a quick fix. She'll need several surgeries for the loose skin losing it that fast.
That bruise has been there ages, I'd be questioning what they were doing to my body.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If she genuinely does have ED (think it’s lies if I’m honest!) but she won’t know where to stop with this cos it won’t ever be enough.

I don’t think she should lose much more she has a curvier figure which is naturally meant to carry weight.

She’s playing with fire 🙈🙈🙈🙈 this loss of collagen in the face and neck is horrible.
Starts with skinny jages and boob lifts, next stop is face filler. Pulling up a chair for this because she’s never had regular beauty treatment, smothering her face in high street creams brands she’s getting commission for will do Jack s. They can claim clinical trials all they want but it’s like a school project compared to the years of clinical research done for medical grade skincare. I’m here for the saggy jowls 🤣