Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
‘I’ve lost a bit of weight recently guys’

But don’t mention it. Don’t dare ask me how. Don’t dare mention slimming jags. All while I stand there like the big Narc that I am and lie and gloat about it all. Urgent help needed for this nut job.
🤬🤬🤬🤬 I actually wanted to reach through the phone and grab her by the throat stupid boot!!!! Then I seen Ashley’s video 🥺 what’s damaging to young lassies is lying about your weight lose, making them feel they’re doing something wrong if eating clean and working out isn’t working, it’s damaging lying about an ED, pushing videos of food in your followers face, taking about it constantly them making videos struggling to eat, honestly she’s a fing Cnut!!!!

I’ve got about 40 blazers 😭😂 stop talking se, you wear the same bloody ones to death ya idiot…. It’s not a flex when it’s cheap tiktok s hen, your 40 probs still work out cheaper than my 3 RLs 🤦🏻‍♀️ quality over quantity but aye we’re all jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Yes Angela the way she treated c mother but couldn’t put her on a headstone and the s they wanted their own place only because your daughter was a t mad Pam I have never heard a family not wanting their ashes of their son at the resting place they go to remember him. Your daughter is a disgusting human being.
It breaks my heart to think they didn’t get to be with their son when he was dying.thats just evil .pure evil .i don’t know what i would have done had i ever been in their position .its hurts to think about it. That poor mother 💔

Mar 11, 2024
uk
40 blazers but wears the same one every day, every event even though it’s too big 😂😂

Lost weight but don’t you dare mention it, only I am otherwise you are gaslighting me, a narcissist etc 😂😂

The best part of you was flushed down the toilet beefy, shame the worst part of you wasn’t… you know when ya mam had underage illegal sex with ya dad

Pedo Pam

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
so she says she was using the gummies for the last 5 days bullshit you just said a couple of days ago you had reordered them they don’t work that quickly plus max does sleep it’s you who doesn’t you are a disgrace for for even trying to influence other mums to buy thoses gummies you have know idear what are in them plus a lot of your followers their kids are on lots of medication a few months ago you were dancing about and rattling that spoon in your cup but this morning your whispering not to wake up your son do off vav, plus slating a brand nice work, and you don’t have any blinds and it wasn’t that dark at 5.30 as I was up for work at that time it was probably filmed in the evening when your son is sleeping in bed.🙃
View attachment v0f044gc0000crqevonog65lr1n1rj70.mp4
It was her post on Sunday that said she had reordered them and waiting for them to be delivered 😂 so at most it was 3 days 🙄 never known someone to compulsively lie so much over such irrelevant things. It has to be a diagnosable illness!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
so she says she was using the gummies for the last 5 days bullshit you just said a couple of days ago you had reordered them they don’t work that quickly plus max does sleep it’s you who doesn’t you are a disgrace for for even trying to influence other mums to buy thoses gummies you have know idear what are in them plus a lot of your followers their kids are on lots of medication a few months ago you were dancing about and rattling that spoon in your cup but this morning your whispering not to wake up your son do off vav, plus slating a brand nice work, and you don’t have any blinds and it wasn’t that dark at 5.30 as I was up for work at that time it was probably filmed in the evening when your son is sleeping in bed.🙃
View attachment v0f044gc0000crqevonog65lr1n1rj70.mp4
Anyone noticed she always does this whispering when a lot of folk have been calling her out

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
do off looking and commenting about his legs 😡who does that !
so he’s back already, how long did that last.lets see how many saves are made for this video .and she has no way of knowing who or why they are saving .so now we have max back and she is talking about her weight loss.things must be really dire over there to be trying to get her views back up .
I know right! I met my aunt yesterday with my son and we hadn’t seen her in ages. She just said “my god he’s taken a stretch hasn’t he”. Which id class as a normal way to mention someone’s growth. Not omg look at his long legs. It’s so creepy. I’d have punched my aunt if she said that and she’s family 😂