Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See the fact she’s mentioned her weight loss surely the dumdums should wake up and be like, wait a minute she was bashing folk for asking her or even giving compliments but now she’s like aw I’ve lost weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ they’re all stoopid as do 😂
Gaslighting her own followers bashing folk last week for asking but says this morning I’ve recently lost weight.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve worked with the brand and didn’t like the way they worked! That poor boy, she definitely needs reporting and he needs to be taken off her!
What I don’t get is melatonin didn’t work had the opposite effect but it’s ok shovel those gummies down his neck that have the same fing ingredient as the one keeping him awake ehhh…..?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Tell us you read here and tattle Steph without telling us making a slow cooker meal because you were called out for eating processed s 🤣 ah love glad your getting content from gossip pages.mother dearest their again I can’t believe she gave up a Job childminder to be Steph security guard like wtf 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000crql5knog65g18ja1fk0.mp4

Last edited:

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
What I don’t get is melatonin didn’t work had the opposite effect but it’s ok shovel those gummies down his neck that have the same fing ingredient as the one keeping him awake ehhh…..?
I don't think those gummies contain melatonin, it's magnesium which someone has posted can react with the medicine he is on.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s giving methadone mick a run for his money 😂😂
Trying to make out she’s eating that so it distracts everyone away from the jags . She’s such a fanny . The bruise on your arm says it all .. your pal Gill was on telling us all to inject there to save the nausea. Comedy cold watching her doing her best to cover it up !!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Tell us you read here and tattle Steph without telling us making a slow cooker meal because you were called out for eating processed s 🤣 ah love glad your getting content from gossip pages.mother dearest their again I can’t believe she gave up a Job childminder to be Steph security guard like wtf 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000crql5knog65g18ja1fk0.mp4
fing pasta again! This is what she calls home cooking which is not cooking at all. Don’t get me started on the frozen onions 🤢 I won’t even keep half an onion because of the fear of bacteria but they also lose their taste and flavour. She hasn’t got a clue about flavours either, all that garlic and tomato flavours 😳 Gordon Ramsay would have a field day with her, it’s boggin