Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Collagen depleting fast 💨
Quite tragic she‘s uneducated about collagen especially when she claims to be right into skincare. I had to source some today as my preferred powder is out of stock and I’ve only got about 2 spoonfuls left. Don’t know when it will be back in stICJ😱 But there was no way I was going to be without any

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is another Rachel in the hat always commenting on vav s posts you would think as she has mature in her username she would know bullshit when she sees it tragic Lucy hope you don’t have a son with life insurance vav might be after him.
IMG_5788.png
Is she qualified to give advice? If she is then she must be crap if she’s in her comments. Also, advertising magnesium spray? Is she someone who jumps on tik tok virals 🙄

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sorry for the trigger warning but I just had to zoom in on the picture she looks like a junkie wtf 😳
IMG_5785.png
Imagine permenantly losing the collagen in your face and neck because you want to be skinny.

You might be skinny but you’ll never be pretty.

Never seen a celeb get it right when they play with their looks and bodies. Check out Amanda baynes for instance. Once an extremely Bonnie girl. Steph is walking a plank into destruction. I can’t believe how awful she looks.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Hacks me off when beauty therapists have to train for years and learn about the skin properly, learn about the ingredients of the brands they are working with, oils and potential allergens and likes of her is punting stuff she doesn't have a clue about.

I've said it before and I'll say it again . Having trained myself , it just make's a mockery having these clowns let loose on the internet . Anatomy and physiology has to be studied and I had to do a physics module . It's not just all rouge and mascara ! That's when the young one's dropped out , because they couldn't hack the intense level of study .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
🤬🤬🤬🤬 I actually wanted to reach through the phone and grab her by the throat stupid boot!!!! Then I seen Ashley’s video 🥺 what’s damaging to young lassies is lying about your weight lose, making them feel they’re doing something wrong if eating clean and working out isn’t working, it’s damaging lying about an ED, pushing videos of food in your followers face, taking about it constantly them making videos struggling to eat, honestly she’s a fing Cnut!!!!

I’ve got about 40 blazers 😭😂 stop talking se, you wear the same bloody ones to death ya idiot…. It’s not a flex when it’s cheap tiktok s hen, your 40 probs still work out cheaper than my 3 RLs 🤦🏻‍♀️ quality over quantity but aye we’re all jealous 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aww don't Ashley has been so up and down about this and she was even going to delete the video. Ashley lost 6st herself and unfortunately that the food noise is always in her head.

Vav is just a t and she needs a good bloody wake up call that's for sure. She is the damaging one vav and I said that to Ashley. She has been open and honest about her journey, her struggles, no filter nothing. Vav tho is nothing but a liar and a fraud and that's what I said to ash when I spoke to her on the phone xxx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aww don't Ashley has been so up and down about this and she was even going to delete the video. Ashley lost 6st herself and unfortunately that the food noise is always in her head.

Vav is just a t and she needs a good bloody wake up call that's for sure. She is the damaging one vav and I said that to Ashley. She has been open and honest about her journey, her struggles, no filter nothing. Vav tho is nothing but a liar and a fraud and that's what I said to ash when I spoke to her on the phone xxx
I am glad people are checking in on Ashley I was so angry she is showing the real struggles and vav is just a lying cow deleting comments whenever someone’s asks a questions, she has always been dishonest and her Huns needs to wake the do up.