Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Well done . I went on to do the diploma course and 3 of us students had found out that we were pregnant . I said had it been the chair we were sitting on ?! Next thing , we were told we couldn't go further with the course because of Aromatherapy was the next part and of course containdicated with oils etc and probably for health and safety . I trained 22 years ago , showing my age now . 🥴 I divorced my husband the following year and lost my parents early that following year . 👍
15 year ago i did my hnc with a 4 year old and a hubby that worked away it was not for the faint hearted and i was the oldest in the class then 😂

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Is Steph having a laugh she uses drama every day you are not happy Steph ur a sad lonely woman who knows Excatly why you aren’t liked but continue to spout on your page it’s a group of women from Aberdeen oh it’s so much bigger than that, happy my arse your the biggest drama maker apart from your mate Aimee on that app.
IMG_5772.jpeg

IMG_5772.jpeg
No you wouldn't understand Gill, over the top of your head, because it makes sense duh

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How weird of a adult to say it’s good to see someone child they don’t know again it’s all wrong, plus of course you asked folk to not comment on your weight but you love it really, Think another SS report is in order m shouldn’t be on social media and they need to do something about it.
IMG_5805.jpeg IMG_5804.jpeg