Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine permenantly losing the collagen in your face and neck because you want to be skinny.

You might be skinny but you’ll never be pretty.

Never seen a celeb get it right when they play with their looks and bodies. Check out Amanda baynes for instance. Once an extremely Bonnie girl. Steph is walking a plank into destruction. I can’t believe how awful she looks.
How sunken in are her eyes , giving hard core drug addicts a run for their money and the jowels are jowling the chin is hanging

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She's really getting loads of videos out per day isn't she

Do I get the impression Vav knows her time on tiktok is soon to be ending??
Running out of earnings? She’s turned into her own tacky QVC channel, you know the thing she said she’d never do. Thing is when she sees an opportunity to get some swag she’s right in there. Syphon off charity cash, she’s in there, coerce a dying man to marry her for the death benefits, she’s in there, exploit her child for cash, she’s in there, sell snake oil for cash she’s in there

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I've said it before and I'll say it again . Having trained myself , it just make's a mockery having these clowns let loose on the internet . Anatomy and physiology has to be studied and I had to do a physics module . It's not just all rouge and mascara ! That's when the young one's dropped out , because they couldn't hack the intense level of study .
I had a breakdown in college because of all the work that is needed to pass the course! ( eventually passed minus a husband 😂)

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I follow a wonderful person on TikTok a recovering heroin user and now on methadone, they looked exactly like vav does now. Gaunt and hollow, vavs skin is starting to really hang, and the jowls are jowling, she’s not blessed in the aging department looking at mad pam, so another couple of months and she will be so haggard.
I’ve set up a Saggy Watch
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I had a breakdown in college because of all the work that is needed to pass the course! ( eventually passed minus a husband 😂)

Well done . I went on to do the diploma course and 3 of us students had found out that we were pregnant . I said had it been the chair we were sitting on ?! Next thing , we were told we couldn't go further with the course because of Aromatherapy was the next part and of course contraindicated with oils etc and probably for health and safety . I trained 22 years ago , showing my age now . 🥴 I divorced my husband the following year and lost my parents early that following year . 👍

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just watched the dish up dinner. Those portion sizes are huge for all of them and looked rank. Also I’m sorry if I upset anyone in here but cheddar cheese on pasta is an absolute no no! It’s far too strong for Italian dishes altho her pasta dishes are so far removed from Italy they might as well be on another planet! Cheddar cheese originated in England, the village of Cheddar to be precise. it is not Italian. 🤢

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Feel like I’ve not posted properly in ages , bizzy bizzy mum stuff 💋
I’m not just saying this but she actually looks awful, If she wasn’t a scumbag, id actually be concerned.
The video this morning with max was the fakest thing I’ve ever seen, such a fake interaction for the views.
I’ve not even properly watched any her videos in days, even her “trolls” are starting to get bored of her🫣🫠

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Yep, people seriously underestimate the level of commitment required with the studying and placements, I did it as a older student with husband and kids, and it nearly broke me. Was upset in a cupboard and tutor had to remind me how many days were left, and I could do it