Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I really don't think there's anyway back for Steph as far as her reputation goes it's all out there using max as a pawn to prove points or try to rattle people is extremely sad. Short of opening up an orphanage or devoting her life to a selfless cause I don't think the people of Aberdeen will ever forgive her . Steph you've went TOO FAR .
Tik Tok was always going to reveal the real Stephanie Robertson. Every social media platform has always been look at me, Iā€™m so pretty, people hate me because theyā€˜re jealous. Mummy calls me Princess because I am a princess. If theres any attention to be had sheā€™s right in there and it becomes all about her. She did it with a dying man where she could have actually become a better person but no, shes so selfish and self absorbed she doesnā€™t know sheā€˜s such a despicable character and everyone sees it. No surprise sheā€™s posting another child all over SM for her own benefit, bad enough with the first one but one with special needs šŸ˜”She needs help

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
has anyone see her insta stories where someone asks why did you start social media and her reply she didnā€™t mean to she just started posting what a heap of bull she was like this years ago loved being in the paperā€™s through the c stuff and has always wanted to be ā€œfamous ā€œ not for the right reasons the face she has tried it on several social media sites speaks volumes, it didnā€™t work on Facebook or insta but Tik tok she is able to be a right t, I canā€™t wait for the day it is gone then where will these folk be nowhere.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Tik Tok was always going to reveal the real Stephanie Robertson. Every social media platform has always been look at me, Iā€™m so pretty, people hate me because theyā€˜re jealous. Mummy calls me Princess because I am a princess. If theres any attention to be had sheā€™s right in there and it becomes all about her. She did it with a dying man where she could have actually become a better person but no, shes so selfish and self absorbed she doesnā€™t know sheā€˜s such a despicable character and everyone sees it. No surprise sheā€™s posting another child all over SM for her own benefit, bad enough with the first one but one with special needs šŸ˜”She needs help
Yip tik tok has became her downfall horrible what she did to that family but at least people know exactly what she's like now .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Agree with everything you have said. Iā€™ve always said from the day she went on TikTok she had some audacity and brass neck given her past behaviours towards people and her vile manipulative attitude and that people will speak up. Sheā€™s always been able to control the narrative on her other platforms but she canā€™t on TT and it kills her.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Agree with everything you have said. Iā€™ve always said from the day she went on TikTok she had some audacity and brass neck given her past behaviours towards people and her vile manipulative attitude and that people will speak up. Sheā€™s always been able to control the narrative on her other platforms but she canā€™t on TT and it kills her.
I said exactly the same about her audacity. Her behaviour, using people etc has gone right over her head, she really canā€™t see this is why people walk out of her life. Family friends and every man whoā€™s had the misfortune of encountering her. Shes now at the early middle age period of her life and no hope of changing. Iā€™m not joking when I keep saying sheā€™s going to be a lonely old spinster whoā€™ll be lucky if her kids are even in her life.

Mar 8, 2024
Ask me anything with the same questions. The first one, I just canā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imaginary bloke asking if sheā€™s single, married to a job that was meant to give her more time with her kids and always a date oneā€¦ā€¦. rinse and repeat. Shes not even winging it as she canā€™t think of any new questions to ask herself
She's such a dick I feel embarrassed for her šŸ™„šŸ™„

Mar 8, 2024
Ask me anything with the same questions. The first one, I just canā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imaginary bloke asking if sheā€™s single, married to a job that was meant to give her more time with her kids and always a date oneā€¦ā€¦. rinse and repeat. Shes not even winging it as she canā€™t think of any new questions to ask herself
Married to her job šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she really loves to role play busy business woman and mum. I am howling at her questions sheā€™s asked herself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ of course someone asking her on a date.. stop it now hahahaha shes so predictably pathetic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ meant to have more time for her kids with this ā€œjobā€ but she doesnā€™t haha and when she is home theyā€™re never out the house cus she canā€™t go anywhere with them