Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
The filth all over the hood of that dressing gown including all the products in her scalp. Everyone has eyes to see her hair clearly requires washing more than once a week so here’s some constructive criticism for her. Stop showing yourself as a clarty hoooooor on social media
Maybe it's because her bestie receives more engagement and she's a dirty midden so Vagisil thought she'd try her tactics 😂 unfortunately we only comment here and not on your posts so you ain't getting any engagement from us over here at Bridge HQ 💋

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe it's because her bestie receives more engagement and she's a dirty midden so Vagisil thought she'd try her tactics 😂 unfortunately we only comment here and not on your posts so you ain't getting any engagement from us over here at Bridge HQ 💋
She's taken on a lot of skanky Mama traits I've noticed 🙄 also, she is now always in aimless comments trying to scoop up any of A's huns, but to give them credit they seem to be on to vav!!
Love that she must hate seeing A's engagement on her dish up dog se! 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ask me anything with the same questions. The first one, I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imaginary bloke asking if she’s single, married to a job that was meant to give her more time with her kids and always a date one……. rinse and repeat. Shes not even winging it as she can’t think of any new questions to ask herself

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpeg
    IMG_4421.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4422.jpeg
    IMG_4422.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4424.jpeg
    IMG_4424.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 7

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She scraping the barrel that latest in the Beauty boxes are ok but some of it is s, I really don’t get why people follow her she is boring she doesn’t go anyway and do reviews on things she doesn’t take her kids anywhere unless it’s abroad so she doesn’t have a chance of bumping into anyone who knows her, can’t go out in Aberdeen to anything, does go out with friends for lunch or drinks only in Glasgow with Lauren the poor Quine , doesn’t show awareness for autism or Cp she just moans about everything’s her poor boy didn’t have anything in the garden till people were mentioning it here or tattle, clapback to stupid comes but can’t say with her chest why people don’t like her (she knows) I follow a lot of people and I have unfollowed a lot are I don’t relate to them anymore, people hate watch Steph I would love to see what her actual following was if Tik tok would look into her bought followers I think it would be around 100k and I am being generous.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
So again lily is likely staying at mad Pam’s again imagine moving your children 40 mins out of town away from their friends to make out on the internet she had to leave because of a stalker when really your ex wanted his house back and to also make out you bought a property that was on a estate agents listing for rent that took 2 mins to find but we all know lily was raised by mad Pam for a number of years while you were out ruining people’s lives on the daily.
I really don't think there's anyway back for Steph as far as her reputation goes it's all out there using max as a pawn to prove points or try to rattle people is extremely sad. Short of opening up an orphanage or devoting her life to a selfless cause I don't think the people of Aberdeen will ever forgive her . Steph you've went TOO FAR .