Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Surely for the love of god she’ll wash it today it’s standing on its own now fing disgusting fat tramp 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The filth all over the hood of that dressing gown including all the products in her scalp. Everyone has eyes to see her hair clearly requires washing more than once a week so here’s some constructive criticism for her. Stop showing yourself as a clarty hoooooor on social media

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It has its own postcode it lives in Aberdeen, plus how se must that prep talk be it’s not soaking up any of the grease, that is of course she uses it and not tell her hun it’s 10/10 to earn her money.
Prep talk it’s absolutely as se as what she speaks daily I’ve had the worst itching of my scalp with it(actually thought I had wee beasties it was that bad) @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING howling 😭😭 I’ll just stick with got2b blue dry shampoo

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
So...
Hasn't washed her hair in week and it's changed colour with grease.
Dragged her son back out for views.
Doesn't want to be asked about weightloss but wants everyone to know she's lost weight.
Breaking the law and risking lived by filming herself driving.
Putting her sons school out there for the world to see.
Can't stop making pasta.
Has selective dairy intolerance.

Nice one Vav. Great influencer.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen on TL that she answered someone back saying there was someone sitting beside her to press start/stop for recording 😂😭 that sun reflection is the sun coming in the side window can tell by the shape of it at the start of the video 😂😭 there is not a sole there it wouldn’t be straight lines, a person would distort that…..

vag stop fing lying, stop putting your child and other road users at risk ya fing Cnut 🤬👊🏽

Attachments

• IMG_1949.png
    IMG_1949.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 24

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Prep talk it’s absolutely as se as what she speaks daily I’ve had the worst itching of my scalp with it(actually thought I had wee beasties it was that bad) @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING howling 😭😭 I’ll just stick with got2b blue dry shampoo
I just don’t like how dry shampoos makes my hair and scalp feel. I get why people use it but even when I was still going to the office early everyday I’d wash it the night before. No way was I getting up earlier than 5am to dry it. Working from home I can do it in the mornings and leave it for an hour or 2 before using the hairdryer 😄

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Her engagement and views are well down . I hope for The End , soon . She look's ready for a break down in all honesty . I've never known someone like it , to keep going . All to prove to " the trolls " The content isn't even content . It's boring as fk like her.
Her erratic behaviour is definitely giving ‘breakdown’. Here for it 💋

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I just don’t like how dry shampoos makes my hair and scalp feel. I get why people use it but even when I was still going to the office early everyday I’d wash it the night before. No way was I getting up earlier than 5am to dry it. Working from home I can do it in the mornings and leave it for an hour or 2 before using the hairdryer 😄
Babe I only use it bcos (and I’ll be real here) 4 kids 2 dogs a house to run and I care for a family member amongst it all I wash my hair every Friday it dosent get that bad tbf but it’s all I manage so dry shampoo or bcos I’m blonde baby talc sometimes aswell 😘

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The filth all over the hood of that dressing gown including all the products in her scalp. Everyone has eyes to see her hair clearly requires washing more than once a week so here’s some constructive criticism for her. Stop showing yourself as a clarty hoooooor on social media
Clarty hoor 🤣 see the constant glitching on the gown too 🤣🤣 still having to use slimming filters though beefy 💋

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So...
Hasn't washed her hair in week and it's changed colour with grease.
Dragged her son back out for views.
Doesn't want to be asked about weightloss but wants everyone to know she's lost weight.
Breaking the law and risking lived by filming herself driving.
Putting her sons school out there for the world to see.
Can't stop making pasta.
Has selective dairy intolerance.

Nice one Vav. Great influencer.
If that’s her level of cleanliness for the curtains makes you wonder about the carpet 😎

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Babe I only use it bcos (and I’ll be real here) 4 kids 2 dogs a house to run and I care for a family member amongst it all I wash my hair every Friday it dosent get that bad tbf but it’s all I manage so dry shampoo or bcos I’m blonde baby talc sometimes aswell 😘
As I said I get why people use it, especially with so little precious time like yourself. I’m lucky my life is much easier 😊

May 24, 2024
The World
Yeh. Not a soul next to her.
Doing what she does best, lie.

Sat in traffic for 2.5 hours on the M74 last night, took me 9 hours to get home from Birmingham. 3 vehicle crash, motorcyclist died at the scene.
Air ambulance was above my car trying to land.
Youve got stupid selfish fs like her not giving a shiny s about other peoples safety or her kids. All for a smart arse tiktok post that CAN WAIT!!!

Gutted for those who never made it home last night.

Steph stay off your fing phone!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 15
May 24, 2024
The World
I’m just catching up on everything.
Got home at midnight last night after leaving Birmingham at 230pm but not moaning as some didn’t get home.
All traffic were told to turn if they could and drive the wrong way down the motorway to on to the slip road. Accident was about half a mile from where I was so the backlog was huge. Police were walking the length of the motorway knocking windows telling us to turn and get down the hard shoulder.

I honestly hate people using their phones, especially to make pointless tiktoks. You don’t look cool Steph you look like a selfish t.

Skinnier she gets, the more fish she gets. Is she honestly accusing her son of harming her rather than admit to injections? Social services need to know that one…

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
So again lily is likely staying at mad Pam’s again imagine moving your children 40 mins out of town away from their friends to make out on the internet she had to leave because of a stalker when really your ex wanted his house back and to also make out you bought a property that was on a estate agents listing for rent that took 2 mins to find but we all know lily was raised by mad Pam for a number of years while you were out ruining people’s lives on the daily.
Does she still skate? I remember seeing IG posts about her skating. What happened with that? Doesn't seem like a hobby you just give up. Or did she have to give it up when M was born?