Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah best to be safe don’t want Steph and her family making up s.

Ball ache that was I got it off. It's so boring the s they come out with tho 🙈🙈🙈 crazy tho today we have been out as a family since this morning watching the oldest one play football, then home and house full and it's ace just love it. Then vav is all over fb again for all the wrong reasons and living her best life. Pinch me

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s living in her own matrix, a simulation in her head while the rest of us are in the real world looking at her as if she’s bacteria in a Petri dish

Yes she is. I've said it before we all make mistakes we can all be arseholes but her wow no words. I could never ever not speak to one of my kids because of the other one behaviour and how they act. As for nana Mac well aye she is just as bad. I've fallen out with my mum, my brother my dad that's what happenes but you move on and sort it I could never ever act like that 3 act. Crazy is it Pam never speaks about her other son or grandchildren. I know another one of her grandchildren is also on the spectrum but again nothing said. Karl wife even done the walk I think it was with her child in Aberdeen. More than vav has ever done. Well sorry she "pretended" she was wanting to help the asn community aye only til the blue tick

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Yes she is. I've said it before we all make mistakes we can all be arseholes but her wow no words. I could never ever not speak to one of my kids because of the other one behaviour and how they act. As for nana Mac well aye she is just as bad. I've fallen out with my mum, my brother my dad that's what happenes but you move on and sort it I could never ever act like that 3 act. Crazy is it Pam never speaks about her other son or grandchildren. I know another one of her grandchildren is also on the spectrum but again nothing said. Karl wife even done the walk I think it was with her child in Aberdeen. More than vav has ever done. Well sorry she "pretended" she was wanting to help the asn community aye only til the blue tick
How did she even get the blue tick because of that? Nobody else did and many of them were more involved than her, she just shouted her mouth off telling people to attend. Suppose the only way to remove the tick is to get banned?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’ll never break into YouTube, she’ll never figure out the algorithm. Not as simple as putting a video up on tik tok. I’m part of a YouTube team, one of the techs actually

She tried that after her first acc got banned which got banned for M maybe just being in a nappy or top off. I know it was something like that now any report that goes in no vilation at all. All because of the blue tick