Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
100% she's tried Facebook, insta, and remember her I'm moving to YouTube era! And yet hasn't made anything of any of those! She's a second rate 'creator' that thinks she's made it because some morons with no life's tell her she's 'amazin' she's actually pathetic
Wasn’t so long ago , maybe before her last holiday she bought a fancy camera to start doing YouTube again….another fail to happen

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Her phone always appears mounted so she wouldn’t be looking down. We all know she’s at it when driving though. The anonymous thing makes me wonder a little bit if I’m honest anyone could join the group and post that. But the person commenting from their own profile has obviously seen her !
They wouldn't let me join 😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
At least try and look at the camera when you say you’re in your healthy girl era and on the greens every day 😂😂😂

I love that we live rent free in this woman’s head but she doesn’t read here and isn’t bothered about us. Of course.
Trying hard to cover the grimace as she drank her greens that she has EVERY day 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Right tell you something this t is one delusional Annie!! You have always been smaller do off steph no you have not!!! Not when you was young. I've been in your company many times and you have always been bigger so take your face for a se!!!

You need a good reality check you are nothing but a liar and a fraud that's all you are.

Take the phone out your hand be present raise your kids and get a grip!!!
She tried so very hard at going to the Gym 🤣🤣 for Petre but that was short lived .. he likes athletic build.. she faked the whole time in the marriage hence he went elsewhere.. she just couldn't keep it up and blames putting weight on having M and being at home mum 🤣🤣

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Definitely wrote this one herself....Vagisil it's you're not your!!
Screenshot_20240928_212945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240928_212817_Instagram.jpg
But she became friends with some of her followers who are now her bully mods Susan has more burner accounts than anyone plus all her bullying followers Rachel in the hate, Susan , Deane English don’t you think that is double standards you actively get people to jump on peoples posts and not say it with your own chest how about you unblock people and say it with your chest instead of hiding.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The comment on the mango green se video

"How does it mix with the Monster?" 🤣🤣
Notice how she said diet several times!! Stop lying! In the comments someone said shouldn’t be taken for bloating if you have a bowel disease such as crohns also because it has spirulina it can be dangerous for people with various conditions and medications. She needs a health warning

Last edited: