Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I am truly disgusted, she is a low life, she will end up killing someone soon just because she can’t stop filming herself driving.
And vav you nasty t, you’re a liar, you didn’t have anyone in the car next to you, A because the person said you were on your own, and B you can see in your glasses. You fing liability. I hope you get pulled for that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How did she even get the blue tick because of that? Nobody else did and many of them were more involved than her, she just shouted her mouth off telling people to attend. Suppose the only way to remove the tick is to get banned?

Yes it was. I seen a comment from Chelsea saying so many of us asn/sen mums are fighting so hard for our children but unfortunately some are just in it for the blue tik. It was the video that went up about the Edinburgh protest. Not sure if it was on Abergal page. The fact she said I'm just getting my team coffee ok vav aye they are your team. Do we know how she stepped away from the Sen group in England? Was it because she knew there rules were different from Scotland or did they see right through her and then latched onto the Scottish group x

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
She didn’t even manage a month 🙄
On 28/08 she clearly said she would not be showing her son again on social media. She’s back to exploiting him every day online with NO CONSENT. He is a non verbal CHILD.

Attachments

• IMG_3580.jpeg
    IMG_3580.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3581.jpeg
    IMG_3581.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3582.jpeg
    IMG_3582.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 6