Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Gill Sturgeon up on comments saying Police should do more ?! Get back to the wine you absolute rocket . Police should have done more about that corrupt sister and hubby, but we'll just brush that under the carpet . Absolute walloper ! She's a neck to even be on SM .

Maybe Gill and Vav could team up to find out where the money funneled from the SNP and the Anchor Unit donation buckets went 😂 Now Nicola is living her best life up G.A.Y every Saturday night and not doing much else she could maybe help. Just saying Gill 😏

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I honestly don’t think she’s arsed. Just watched that tiktok again. She can’t even force a tear out. At one point she wanted to cry hard but couldn’t manage it was actually cringe to watch.

Go watch with the sound off so you’re not distracted by her words…

She’s just seen it’s posted and used it for content, and it’s worked.
She will take the day away from social media and drive up the worry within her wee circus, and come live to sell se and she hopes they pity part with their cash.

When she says she’s a smart business woman she means conniving manipulative woman.
I did think the exact same thing about the tears ....... conspicuous by their absence!

She "wiped" her eyes a few times but they were hardly falling but the bucket-full.

Fake tink.

May 24, 2024
The World
Gill Baird talking g about when she was in church. And Steph is a great example of a SEN mum.
Steph couldn’t set foot in a church. 🔥

Also saying the kid kicked the chair and the mum wouldn’t correct the kid because they were autistic. Gill saying because they are autistic doesn’t mean you don’t correct them.

THIS IS fING STEPH!!!!!!! The cafe with him jumping and shouting and she wouldnt correct him because she’s not going to stop M being M.

This just shows she knows do all about Steph. Absolute arse licker

Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So just to confirm Andrea is not clout chasing with her wee 68k account. Shared Aimee’s comment to respond to but it won’t be to gain more following.
Of course not. It’s only clout chasing and jealousy if it’s not fitting the kiss arse narrative.
She’s another one opening herself up to a life of hate.
Andrea needs to makes some dot dash to put on Stevens books 🤣🤣

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Gill Baird is doing all this for views , attention and engagement even Vav is being used at this stage!

Gill if you're reading here you're disgusting!
Wtf 😂😂
Gill getting where a fart wouldn’t she is desperate for some attention.

Beginning to think our gill is a raging lesbian with a screw loose

No offence to any lesbians, but I think at this point she is the one obsessed with beefy 😂😂
Gill Baird is live just now

May 24, 2024
The World
I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she posted that statement about the driving onto the Ellon FB page herself, seen as it’s anonymous .

‘Hmm, I’m bored/lonely in my big empty soulless rented gaff, I need attention/sympathy, I know what’ll get me some engagement …’

Just a thought 🤔
Did cross my mind. Especially with a live coming

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Crocodile tears to cover the narrative the whole of Ellon have clocked her. Searching for a new rental as of today which really will need to be the middle of nowhere with no neighbours or a busy road right next to it. Wonder if theres been some tooting going on 🤣
Imaging if the landlady lives in Ellon her beautiful house her husband built and it’s has an absolute rocker living it driving dangerously.

May 24, 2024
The World
Aw Natasha , pipe down you clown . Who are you going after ?!
Show Off Watch Out GIF