Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See that balloon Kelly she needs to get back in her box. I am catching up and so that one was in my pals message cause she was sucking up vav arse. Anyway my pal was like eh you slated her on another one🤣 she messaged my pal privately and was like well need to keep up with her car crash life and lies.
Hope vav sees that and blocks her she obviously isn’t a fan as she makes out clown 🤡 she is another Aberdeen idiot.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Get a grip Maggie 🙄 It's there if you look and where is Beefy's proof of anything ever!!
1000005198.png
Ah and they have the cheek to talk about double standards 😂😂😂 when has vagisil ever shown you fandangos any proof!!! Never!! Came on stating us trolls had reported her for the worst think possible to SS yet still hopped on a plane to swan off to London!! Said M had black eyes and his face was a mess after an accident on holiday with his father who she has accused of being abusive to her and L, M returns a few days later not a scratch or mark on him...ohhhh that's right she doesn't need to explain herself to anyone on the internet even though she is a narcissistic lying t faced t!! Never mind seeing things with your own eyes you bunch of absolute wallopers need to open your eyes 😂😂😂😂

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
People are utterly utterly insane at this point.....there is absolutely no way on this planet I would publicly support someone without knowing every single fact... Do they ever just wonder for that split second why? Why does this person get so many allegations, hate, call outs? its people seething from the sheer devastation she has caused their friends, family members people in their community with her actions...its all there in black and white, receipts after receipts. Proof, personal stories from people of that Vav has done over the years. Do research before you once again fall for the woe is me crying videos which she's an expert at producing.
I would never enjoy seeing anyone upset to the point of despair but she takes accountability for absolutely do all. Nothing not one thing! Its hard to have empathy for someone who cant even admit she fed up. She talks about empathy and narcissists when she is one herself, a Narc doesnt know they are a Narc, their self importance wouldnt allow it.
It's utterly madness x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This one partially annoyed me the most kimmy you sad person folk have experienced what you claim Steph is going through and from Steph herself you stupid bint that’s why she is hated so much.does Steph do it privately when she is doxxing people and letting comments blaming it on Sophie when it was a local person from Ellon.
IMG_6019.jpeg

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aye andrea is just salt of the earth 🤣🤣

Wow and folk are ment to believe any word she says about how unkind people are her partner tried to kill someone I am done with these fools sticking up for vav when you have a wrong of a partner Andrea get to do.

May 24, 2024
The World
I honestly don’t think she’s arsed. Just watched that tiktok again. She can’t even force a tear out. At one point she wanted to cry hard but couldn’t manage it was actually cringe to watch.

Go watch with the sound off so you’re not distracted by her words…

She’s just seen it’s posted and used it for content, and it’s worked.
She will take the day away from social media and drive up the worry within her wee circus, and come live to sell se and she hopes they pity part with their cash.

When she says she’s a smart business woman she means conniving manipulative woman.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh piss off Aimee you know sod all about her!
1000005194.png
“I can categorically say she’s not done the things they accuse her of because she told me, so there 😝 I categorically have no other proof than that” . It’s beyond sick you would say you ”guarantee” you know more about that girl than anyone on this app or her home town. I can even guarantee you don’t, you know nothing other than the bullshit and fake persona she has fed you. So I’ll give you another guarantee you‘re as gullible as they come or as sick as her to support her narcissism and gaslighting if you even have an inkling she’s telling lies. She’ll bring you down with her

Jul 7, 2024
united kingdom
Another one with the narrative it’s trolls when it’s was a local person.
IMG_6024.png
It’s so funny, these randomers are quick enough to hound the likes of HAHM, soph, chels etc & call them clout chasers at any given chance. Yet are doing exactly that, trying to benefit of vavroons drama. They’re embarrassing themselves.