Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf have I just looked at gill she was coming to get cometic surgery at your business which she still has had and you conduct yourself this way even in your personal account wow is this how you get people to pay for treatments would I do be vav and get a boob job at your establishment now your just using Steph for likes and views , what a business owner is that do me so so unprofessional is this how business owners act in Glasgow because it’s is very worrying.
IMG_6040.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wtf 😂😂
Gill getting where a fart wouldn’t she is desperate for some attention.

Beginning to think our gill is a raging lesbian with a screw loose

No offence to any lesbians, but I think at this point she is the one obsessed with beefy 😂😂
I think she’s a sandwich short of a picnic. what’s the chances she’ll be offering Aimless a collab to fix her eyes and lose weight. 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aw Natasha , pipe down you clown . Who are you going after ?!
I like the “Name and Shame” comment. Yeah go on Steph name and shame who you are implying reported you for dangerous driving. While you’re at it can you also name and shame the group of women you keep telling your huns are the ones trying to bring you down, with receipts please. Thanks in advance 👍

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
wtf have I just looked at gill she was coming to get cometic surgery at your business which she still has had and you conduct yourself this way even in your personal account wow is this how you get people to pay for treatments would I do be vav and get a boob job at your establishment now your just using Steph for likes and views , what a business owner is that do me so so unprofessional is this how business owners act in Glasgow because it’s is very worrying.
IMG_6040.png
“Even if she had done half of what she‘s accused of“ Half of it will make your toes curl, the other half will cause them to shrivel up and die