Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Gill Baird is doing all this for views , attention and engagement even Vav is being used at this stage!

Gill if you're reading here you're disgusting!
How is Gills lives any different to Sophies? Yeah remember that live Gill, the one where you accused Sophie of phoning your business and allowed all sorts of comments and opinions to be aired then???? Hang on what is that saying Pot, Kettle do what's the last bit, sure it's a colour, oh aye Black!! Also what was that part about you not having any regrets about supporting her, pretty sure I heard you say something about you shouldn't of posted it from your business account but should've used your personal account. Hmmm that's giving regretty vibes to be.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Eejit. Doesn’t matter who reported her for dangerous driving, the fact is she was driving dangerously without any care for others. Wait until she causes an accident because it will happen, then what? Aww poor Steph these people need to get a life they’re just jealous. Try saying that to the person she kills 😡
Coming from someone who doesn’t even drive !! Oh and whose man is in Bar L for storing guns and ammunition in her house ….yeah , move along hen

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Another live that will be a flop like the rest of them. You can clearly see the videos she has paid to boost 🤣. Fake it till you make it ! Vavaroonie you will never make it , your under the illusion that you have made it but us bridge dwellers are here to tell you “ now pin back your ears “ you will never be more than a skank ! The bridge family is getting bigger as more folk are seeing you for you. Only folk using you are the ones trying to blow smoke up your ass ! They cannot be that stupid nobody is that stupid they know exactly what you are.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aww Andrea. Whose man is doing time for keeping a gun and drugs in his step daughters bedroom. Amelia isn’t his but was in bed with them both as soon as he was on the scene.

Yeh I don’t think your opinions matter when you’re a wrong un yourself 😂😂😂😂
No …Amelia’s dad is another loser who likes to use his fists . Andrea is another clout chaser ..trying so hard to build her following and selling tack !

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
That’s will be Aimless giving her the unoriginal pep talk full of clichés that she didn’t actually need as stairs or no stairs she was always getting on the plane. I just can’t with this pair of embarrassing clowns
Aimee needs to sit down and remember not too long ago she was alleged to have been recording a rta.
Real friends would tell you to wise the f up and think about what you are doing

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s will be Aimless giving her the unoriginal pep talk full of clichés that she didn’t actually need as stairs or no stairs she was always getting on the plane. I just can’t with this pair of embarrassing clowns
Wait! That’s on insta story not her tik tok for all her huns to see what a strong woman she is“ waaaaaahahahaha 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bit late to the party regarding this mornings crying video but 🤣🤣🤣 there wasn’t even any tears, if you are going to do a crying video please make it convincing at least. Seems she forgot that in her rushed bid to up her se engagement.

Zero accountability for her own actions once again and can’t keep the word troll out of her mouth - for someone who uses the word daily she ought to grasp the definition as people having an opinion and calling out her vile, moral lacking, selfish, egotistical bullshit is not trolling.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Considering she has 466k followers... not a lot of support behind her. Bots find it hard to care I suppose

Weird how BPerfect, Loreal, Azio and who ever else she sells se for, also haven't shown any support...

Bet she plucked a few pubes to get those eyes red and watering
Nose hair but then she’ll say she doesn’t have any. That might explain her allergies 🤔

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Coming soon to PIP mansion
IMG_6954.jpeg
Silly, you've just handed Vagisil her next AD!! Hey guyźzzzzzzzz. Get your 750 rolls of 1 ply lavvy roll that your fingers go right through here. Only £24.99 plus £10.99 delivery buy 2 save 5%. Delivered straight to your door from Tiktok shop. Warning: this item is probably made in China and contains chemicals that will give your thrush thrush!! This deal is insaneeeeeee. Look I can put over 100 rolls in each of my lavvys here at PIP mansion. Click the wee yellow basket guyzzzzzzzz