Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The arm 😳 but it’s the cosmetically altered teeth I can’t stop staring at, they actually look like dentures trying to leave her mouth.
and I’m not being bitchy for the sake of being a b. I’m making a point of her blatant manipulation of her body with the magic mirror and filters. By wearing the same outfit you can tell she’s much bigger in that live than she wants folk to see on her own tik tok

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
and I’m not being bitchy for the sake of being a b. I’m making a point of her blatant manipulation of her body with the magic mirror and filters. By wearing the same outfit you can tell she’s much bigger in that live than she wants folk to see on her own tik tok
Listen I can’t even watch her drink coffee cause of the face she pulls and those teeth pop out 🤣🤣

We can all be a little bitchy when it comes to her 🤪

smithy67

Sep 30, 2024
france
Screenshot_20240930_184556_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240930_184309_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240930_184303_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240930_184324_TikTok.jpg
Zoom in on the armpits! 🤢

Shes so fkin rude. Barking orders at the staff. Demanding a drink but not coffee coz she won't sleep so takes a can of diet coke which also has caffeine! Turned her nose up at water but I thought she said she's been busy minding her own business and drinking water lately.
There was a problem with her microphone and she was barking at the staff to fix it. I think they were purposely ignoring her coz they took ages to come over and sort it. Maybe they were trying to turn her off!
She's sooooo illiterate. She used the word unchanged when she meant undressed and used the word incredible about 5 times in one sentence. Give me strength.
Why does her face always look like she's sniffing her own arsehole?
The blazer. Who in their right mind would buy that se. Looks like she's just raided her grandads wardrobe.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It was the hairdryer bit! She kept saying she only had 10 so was waiting

Waiting for who?? The more important people 🤣

There is an asmr you tube women “be bold be brave” I used to watch her untill I saw she was up there with her new stalker gill! She’s a fing looney as if Steph is her best mate … in the live giving pointers 🤣 Steph cares about no t!

Smell her pjs and said oh they smell like max… what about your fing daughter !!!

My anger is boiling!

My chum is gona make a video next few days about that freak gill never seen anything more unprofessional in my life I’ve kept her up to date with this pish today 🤣🤣
I think I caught the tail end of that tango advert having a meltdown on her live coz that Sophie princess was winding her up I just caught the end fing hilarious triggered to the moon and back haha you stupid idiot. Can anyone confirm that actually happened might of been a nightmare after thinking people were going to start running around randomly slapping people's faces . Now that was a trend . Pity it still isn't with some of these clowns going about she certainly gives Donald trump a run for his money face like a butter ba.