Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I think I caught the tail end of that tango advert having a meltdown on her live coz that Sophie princess was winding her up I just caught the end fing hilarious triggered to the moon and back haha you stupid idiot. Can anyone confirm that actually happened might have been a nightmare after thinking people were going to start running around randomly slapping people's faces . Now that was a trend . Pity it still isn't with some of these clowns going about she certainly gives Donald trump a run for his money face like a butter ba.
Tango advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My my child just jumped out their skin 😭🤣🤣 I’m howling hahahaahhahaa

Was that a while ago? Then yes haha she started bubbling and her nashers left the building before she did 🤣

Gives Stephanie’s teeth a run for their money hahahahha

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Tango advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My my child just jumped out their skin 😭🤣🤣 I’m howling hahahaahhahaa

Was that a while ago? Then yes haha she started bubbling and her nashers left the building before she did 🤣

Gives Stephanie’s teeth a run for their money hahahahha
Her nashers left the building before she did ?? 😂 😅😅 I'm sitting here sniggering like do oh god what a peach . If your younger generation please Google the tango advert I think it got banned .

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can’t believe she’s carted all that stuff along with her to sell. She said it was her own pyjamas she had taken to show, WTF 😳 she will make a decent wack today I’d say after emotionally blackmailing her viewers but it will all dwindle again she can’t sustain it
Why has she taken her stuff to a live? she’s like a travelling salesman with a suitcase of wares to peddle or in her case a space raider

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 11