Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Absolutely but gill can do off if she wants to show Steph has done nothing carry the do on people know the truth it’s been going on for years and gill is not going to change that but this is another day she is using Steph for clout and she is a manager of a company she is about to use if I was Steph I would be staying well away gill sounds like a stalker.
Martha vibes for sure

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hope someone has a recording of the live. If Soph can be heard saying her house has been threatened to be burnt down while a child lives in it, and L (Vav) has written Karma is horrible eh, then it shows L encourages arson. That is a police matter.
Doesn’t matter if it’s Vav behind the comment, it has L name against it.
Hopefully someone has it but as usual they get away Scot free.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
One of the huns said they spent a small fortune on the stuff vav was selling whilst they were waiting for the next 1pound drop. But it never happened coz vav couldn't get any more stock and brands werent responding to her team 🤣 she even had her huns tagging a brand in the comments at one point to try and get their attention. It didn't work 🤣 what a sad sack. Pinch me.
Voduz were on live selling there own s so was Bperfect

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I hope someone has a recording of the live. If Soph can be heard saying her house has been threatened to be burnt down while a child lives in it, and L (Vav) has written Karma is horrible eh, then it shows L encourages arson. That is a police matter.
Doesn’t matter if it’s Vav behind the comment, it has L name against it.
Yip she can be held accountable for that, as she’s a minor it would be a police report to the children’s reporter and would be dealt with from there because of her age, Social work would be informed also, that’s how it would be dealt with down here not sure about up in Aberdeen. I’m sure Sophie can play back her lives and screen record from there if no one else has

It would also be on her pvg if she ever needed one

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Believe it or not if the school has a campus police officer, we have them in Glasgow, the school can be informed of this also, I know of a wee girl who beat up another wee girl during the holidays a few years ago, posted stuff about it on SM and the school got involved too
I don’t think lily’s school has police but could be wrong some of the school’s in Aberdeen do.

May 24, 2024
The World
Believe it or not if the school has a campus police officer, we have them in Glasgow, the school can be informed of this also, I know of a wee girl who beat up another wee girl during the holidays a few years ago, posted stuff about it on SM and the school got involved too
Yeah my lass has a campus police officer too

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think lily’s school has police but could be wrong some of the school’s in Aberdeen do.
They will most likely have one for a few schools dependant on staffing, our one is based in our school but covers 3 schools in the area. If it is reported via police or the school, school have a duty to contact the police wether its campus or police directly. She will be questioned about it, I’d want to ground to open up and swallow me if that was my daughter 🤬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah my lass has a campus police officer too
I’d be kicking any of mine up the backside if they behaved like that 🤬 especially something so serious. My lot don’t really post on SM, you know what they all do so they need to be mindful of what they do, the youngest doesn’t have any, she’s got more maturity in her pinky than aren’t we like it appears

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
From what I gather I never seen it in the live someone’s threatened to burn Sophie’s house down and that silly wee lassie said that’s karma isn’t it or ‘innit’ from the screen shots I seen 🤬
Someone threatened to burn Soph house down for having an opinion and lily came in and said Karma innit her message was pinned and screenshotted.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’d be kicking any of mine up the backside if they behaved like that 🤬 especially something so serious. My lot don’t really post on SM, you know what they all do so they need to be mindful of what they do, the youngest doesn’t have any, she’s got more maturity in her pinky than aren’t we like it appears
My lass has everything on lockdown, no one can see except her friends. She has me on there to humour me but I don’t get to see a thing.
She would never ever write something like that. One: she’s raised better. Two: I haven’t caused mass destruction my whole life that she would ever need to come out and defend me.
Three: she’s very aware of her digital footprint as she’s working towards a career in the police so she’s not thick.

Steph should be ashamed but it will be a flex!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Bet Steph is raging her child has taken the limelight off her making out her live last night was the biggest success when it was just a carcrash and her silly girl has commented on someone’s live, it’s a strange relationship she has with Lily it’s more sisters rather than mother and daughter but I hope Lily is pulled up for this.

Jenjen

Sep 30, 2024
deen
She can’t even look at the camera to give a sincere thank you to her followers, her eyes are closed or she is looking away for most of this. She is not thankful at all, they served a purpose didn’t they Beefy?

Yes, the name Beefy is remaining, the actual state of you! The jab has worked on your face and torso but isn’t touching the sides of the arms, arse & legs!
Beefy needs to remain. No amount of weight loss can get rid of lipodema legs

Jenjen

Sep 30, 2024
deen
Bet Steph is raging her child has taken the limelight off her making out her live last night was the biggest success when it was just a carcrash and her silly girl has commented on someone’s live, it’s a strange relationship she has with Lily it’s more sisters rather than mother and daughter but I hope Lily is pulled up for this.
Biggest success haha. Imagine selling tat on a QVC being your biggest success in life. I genuinely think she does think it’s a success too. Lily won’t be pulled up. She’s never been held accountable same as her mother. Part of your job as a mother is to tell your kids when they act in the wrong manner, not just blindly stick up for them. Makes you look like an arse too…… Iggy leather face

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just wait for the ‘huns’ defending this type of behaviour

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe someone should as Gill to have a look what aren’t we Lils said 🤬 she if she defends that? Pretty sure if someone threatened to burn her business down and a ‘troll’ agreed it was karma she’s be blasting it over TT

All these idiots saying there is no proof blah blah well there you go in black and white her daughter being a wee arsehole, it’s not acceptable behaviour from anyone never mind a child