Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This is just absolutely disgusting. S baiting then the next day all is well. I've actually been feeling s'dal recently and there's absolutely no way I could even pretend to be happy never mind smiling. She needs a good hiding
Exactly there is no bloody switch to just switch in when you want 🥺she needs more than that. She’s vile 🤬 sending you lots of love ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And what’s your response on a 15 year old in a adults live then gill she is a keyboard warrior and no one came for your business, Sophie sent you a messaged about you using your business account to give someone a hug and wine and called her liar and kept it going by saying she called when you haven’t shown proof and your still keeping it going folk are allowed to speak about you and your business as you have put it out their by name the said business now your on one for your mistake says it all why you defend someone like vav your just as bad, I couldn’t be arsed to listen to her response she has made her bed silly silly woman and now has mad Pam in her comments 😆 View attachment v0f044gc0000crtqn67og65qgk2gpntg.mp4
Methinks Gill is a liar and gaslighter like Vav. I’m not sure regulators scrutinising cosmetic surgery businesses would support using filters whether on her business page or personal one when it’s clear she’s connected to the business one. I also doubt they support placing yourself in a clients drama commenting on their posts every single day. A client who has yet to have surgery but which also has dubious story as to why she’s using your business.

May 24, 2024
The World
Methinks Gill is a liar and gaslighter like Vav. I’m not sure regulators scrutinising cosmetic surgery businesses would support using filters whether on her business page or personal one when it’s clear she’s connected to the business one. I also doubt they support placing yourself in a clients drama commenting on their posts every single day. A client who has yet to have surgery but which also has dubious story as to why she’s using your business.
Wonder if they agree with her saying she would give a patient £10,000 to have fun ‘just because people are mean to her’

May 24, 2024
The World
This just came on my FYP.
Blaming people making videos and talking about Steph as having blood on their hands if she does anything to herself. WOW!!! Bringing up Caroline Flack.
Now she’s exporting Caroline Flack to make a point… 🤷‍♀️
IMG_0077.jpeg
Quote myself here. The naivety of her comments in the video are WOOOOWWW!! Learnt a few things in uni and thinks she’s in a place to advise. I’m actually like 😳
Blame shaming people. Saying they will have blood on their hands for having an opinion on someone.
Scaremongering.
Gaslighting
Being derogative about the woman’s age!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph has only herself to blame years or treating people like tit of course they are going to have a opinion on it you had an opinion on them to think of was ok to make a t of people and bully them, and imagine her slating her upbringing from poor to rich my family didn’t have much but I certainly wouldn’t slap them in the face, it was a s live selling crap, someone else will be on today doing the same in a way to pay for there Christmas shopping it isn’t a flex, you do the while crying s and gill bumping her gums but you thick fers read here and then have a cheek to moan about it folk make posts about you and the tit you have done because they don’t agree with it, freedom is speech you lot and your Huns need to realise it’s allowed no matter if it’s a difference of opinion.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
This is all starting to get out of control now that threats of setting folks homes on fire are getting fired around, I believe it’s at the stage where someone WILL get seriously injured or worse. These vile folk who are threatening to set Sophie’s house on fire need named and shamed and the police need to take that threat seriously because whichever sick do sent that threat could be serious about doing it.
It’s time this all stops before someone loses their life.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This is all starting to get out of control now that threats of setting folks homes on fire are getting fired around, I believe it’s at the stage where someone WILL get seriously injured or worse. These vile folk who are threatening to set Sophie’s house on fire need named and shamed and the police need to take that threat seriously because whichever sick do sent that threat could be serious about doing it.
Has anyone spoke with Sophie? Is she ok after the live?

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
But if that was the other way about, soph would get all the s for it. I hope someone smacks her up and down the school
SHAME on you Steph doesn't surprise me her daughter has been getting groomed by vav to be her minky little side kick for years now . She wants Lilly to be as hated as her so that she's not on her own . So Steph is this how you want your daughter to feel ? Do you really want her as hated as you are ? Of course you do coz your that vile you even want your own daughter hated so you've something to cry about . Evil to the core. Your abusing your kids Steph that is emotional abuse you disgusting tink .

May 24, 2024
The World
Totally agree with @notrolly comment on TL.
I think pulling back from her and leaving her to be her own downfall.
Whatever is pointed out on our side is just brushed over but she can claim anything and it looks true because she takes it from here so she’s already got her ‘receipts’.
If she has no one coming for her or discussing her, she has no drama, no content.
When she takes from here and makes a post, you just know her huns come check here and instantly it’s backed up.
She will have to create her own, and there won’t be anything here or TL to back her nonsense.

She will bring herself down.
However, L needs addressed with condoning arson on a child’s home.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
People sending that to Sophie is well out of order Tik tok filtered the messages out and it was unavailable so not sure she knows who it was ,was probably a unknown user, Sophie like everyone else is having an opinion but whether you support vav or not no one should be sending people private messages or Tik tok filtering messages, Sophie posts them all good or bad the same can’t be said for Steph, she knows fine well leaving hate comments on her posts about others is inciting hate and her Huns can say what they like that they are not bullies but they are and vav is encouraging that , I have and it will be the same for a lot of people have never commented anything nasty on Steph page or sent her vile messages so no one who supports her should be doing the same.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I called that Gil out yesterday ... stupid f that she is. Has followed Vav for 3 weeks and thinks she knows it all . See how that friendship pans out when vav has what she wants . No fkn sympathy when it all comes back and slaps her on the face . Clearly scrolling tik tok looking for customers the weirdo ! On this morning clapping back full of bravado ...shocking way for a so called business owner to conduct themselves

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
In Scotland you can held accountable from the age of 12 so she’s on thin ice if this is reported, maybe not as serious with a police investigation but still reported to them, then the correct channels, childrens reporter, social work but if it’s found she did it, then it goes on her record
I hope someone phones Lilly school so they can contact the relevant authorities this is extremely serious