Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Vav, stop with the look at me I made it from poor to rich story

You're still the same person and that's certainly not a flex
She’s been here before. Her “I’ve made it” won’t last. She spent her black widows cash in the blink of an eye without any thought of investing it for her daughters future never mind her own. I’ve said before, Tik Tok is her last chance saloon for having cash in the bank. She and her family need to realise Tik Tok isn’t a long term earner and there’s nothing after it.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And what’s your response on a 15 year old in a adults live then gill she is a keyboard warrior and no one came for your business, Sophie sent you a messaged about you using your business account to give someone a hug and wine and called her liar and kept it going by saying she called when you haven’t shown proof and your still keeping it going folk are allowed to speak about you and your business as you have put it out their by name the said business now your on one for your mistake says it all why you defend someone like vav your just as bad, I couldn’t be arsed to listen to her response she has made her bed silly silly woman and now has mad Pam in her comments 😆 View attachment v0f044gc0000crtqn67og65qgk2gpntg.mp4
Yes sweetheart you probably did work hard to impress those regulators and now your just undoing all your hard work coz guess what Gill ? we will all be making sure from here on in that your crossing EVERY single T and dotting EVERY single i .

No surrender.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I hope someone phones Lilly school so they can contact the relevant authorities this is extremely serious
Its disgusting behaviour ! My son is 23 and has watched alot of carnage in my life over the past 5 years. Witnessed things he should never have witnessed and not once has he ever got involved in any drama . He's been brought up to be much better than that . Hardly surprising with her tho is it .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Its disgusting behaviour ! My son is 23 and has watched alot of carnage in my life over the past 5 years. Witnessed things he should never have witnessed and not once has he ever got involved in any drama . He's been brought up to be much better than that . Hardly surprising with her tho is it .
No it isn't surprising it's hard to hear about parents emotionally abusing their children .

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
People sending that to Sophie is well out of order Tik tok filtered the messages out and it was unavailable so not sure she knows who it was ,was probably a unknown user, Sophie like everyone else is having an opinion but whether you support vav or not no one should be sending people private messages or Tik tok filtering messages, Sophie posts them all good or bad the same can’t be said for Steph, she knows fine well leaving hate comments on her posts about others is inciting hate and her Huns can say what they like that they are not bullies but they are and vav is encouraging that , I have and it will be the same for a lot of people have never commented anything nasty on Steph page or sent her vile messages so no one who supports her should be doing the same.
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was hearing this morning about setting her home on fire, my jaw hit the floor and my anger went through the roof🤬
Vavs Huns are more unhinged than she is and whoever made that threat to Sophie needs locking up and don’t even get me started on that vile wee Brat Lily🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was hearing this morning about setting her home on fire, my jaw hit the floor and my anger went through the roof🤬
Vavs Huns are more unhinged than she is and whoever made that threat to Sophie needs locking up and don’t even get me started on that vile wee Brat Lily🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Someone will have their day with both of them eventually

May 24, 2024
The World
Disappointing but not surprising Gill isn’t a woman of her word. She would call out bullying from Vav if she seen it, but deleted that comment when she has the opportunity to do so.
Well get ‘it wasn’t Steph it was her teenage daughter, she’s not even with her and can’t control her, she’s upset for her mum’. All the justifications you can imagine.
I can’t control my girl, but she would just know by the way she’s been raised, that’s grossly inappropriate.

I had high hopes for Gill. She came in all guns blazing but what a wet wipe. Another one who won’t stand up to Steph.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Hi lovelies,
I haven’t posted in a while, still waiting here for fatsam to make me disappear 😂
Anyway that Gill is fin freaky!!! I get vibes about folk and fin hell she is weird!!!
I’ve had 2 boob jobs in my time 1st 2010 and 2nd 2018 and I will be getting them replaced in a few years coz they don’t last forever it’s an ongoing thing unless u have them removed. I personally got them because I had already had 2 kids and was like an ironing board 😂 and I was so self conscious about it. No way in hell I would be going to clowncare to get these ones replaced, gill is so weird, I don’t care if she isn’t doing the surgery herself I ain’t putting money in that freak’s pocket, I will be looking to get my face done too but not until I quit smoking 😂 x

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She’s been here before. Her “I’ve made it” won’t last. She spent her black widows cash in the blink of an eye without any thought of investing it for her daughters future never mind her own. I’ve said before, Tik Tok is her last chance saloon for having cash in the bank. She and her family need to realise Tik Tok isn’t a long term earner and there’s nothing after it.
Also if L is planning leaving school and not going into further education she can kiss goodbye to her maintenance for L

May 24, 2024
The World
Well atleast she’s confirmed everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public platform no matter how gross it is…
Doesn’t condone. But does condone cause Soph deserves it.
Riigghhhttt. Soph deserves to be told her house will be burnt down, possibly with her child in it. That she admits she condones? 😳

Yawn. Saw this a mile off. Claimed it a few hours ago. What do I win?