Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
im relatively new to all of this but i can’t believe the audacity from all of these creators especially her on the daily.
bloody love Soph tho!! Got blocked by one of her mods (i’m assuming) this morning for some reason which is sad but at least Ill get her vids on here 🤣
She was blocking people who don't follow her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
aw yeah heard her say that but i was following her - who knows! popped on to see if her wee doggy was better
message one of the mods they are trying to keep her page from getting reported, the Huns claim they aren’t interested and tell 🐄 to not be but then come on a live to dismiss people having an opinion make it make sense.

howdyhol

Oct 3, 2024
UK
message one of the mods they are trying to keep her page from getting reported, the Huns claim they aren’t interested and tell 🐄 to not be but then come on a live to dismiss people having an opinion make it make sense.
how can they be bloody bothered? the double standards are unreal. only queen v and her minions can voice their opinion 🥱

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
im relatively new to all of this but i can’t believe the audacity from all of these creators especially her on the daily.
bloody love Soph tho!! Got blocked by one of her mods (i’m assuming) this morning for some reason which is sad but at least Ill get her vids on here 🤣
Hey I’m soph lol, let me know your username in private or what ever ill get you unblocked asap xxx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Thankyou I did! How gorgeous is he man xxx

😍 He's like what in the f'ing North East is going on mum ?! They're crazy on your lives . The oldies are the best , I had 4 further years out of my elderly Staffie , after I got him from rescue kennels . He looked like he needed a pipe and bunnet on him, too .

Last edited: