Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
None of the girls are biting 😆😆 she has made a good few posts from the huns but nada from a “troll” your clout chasing didn’t work, well done all the ladies for avoiding this absolute rocket 🚀

And I can walk around Aberdeen without fear of getting jumped on but thanks stephfanny.
IMG_6371.png
State of that... chavtastic Kelly polard eat your heart out 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
To hell with poverty when you have to have some comforts , eh ! 😍 Good way of looking at it when out buying coffees .
I’m really naughty for buying a coffee when I’m out and I am pissed at myself for it cause they are a rip off. I visit the hospital a lot and always go in to the hospital Starbucks. I don’t earn enough to keep that life style up, I’ve been in and out hospital for 3 years 😂😂 especially as the coffee I like is £5 a pop!
So I just make one out my coffee machine now and take it with me, save myself cash. 60 coffees for what would get me 4 in a coffee shop!

What I should do!! Every time I save myself on a coffee I should put that in a wee bank and make a wee savings!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Such a sin for Sophie, hate to see her upset.
You know how this is going to go down though. Steph will claim she never said she didn’t have autism, she just said ‘apparently’. Then will go on to say how would she know she doesn’t know Sophie, has her blocked blah blah. She will be sarcastic and dismissive about it, saying she’s not got time to be invested in someone else’s life never mind their diagnosis's.

Her huns will agree as per usual.

However what Steph won’t grasp, is if someone tells you that they are autistic, that’s it. End of sentence.
You don’t get to deplete that with ‘apparently’.
Grossly inappropriate from someone who had to fight for their son and his diagnosis, to disregard and gaslight someone about their condition.

She’s too thick and twisted to realise that though.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Back to food!

I love food - a genuine size 12.
That does sometimes morph into a 14 at Christmas but hey ho.

What does everyone feel about meatloaf?
I like it but have never made it.
What does everyone eat it with? A tomatoey sauce?
My youngest loves it! It’s not my fave meal but I’m not cooking separate dinners! I use Jamie whatshisface’s recipe, if you google his name it’ll come up, the one I use has chilli peppers in it but I’ve made it without too and it’s still good.