Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Who are the mods? My burner was blocked, I thought I was following her but maybe because it’s a 00 account?

Also, would anyone know why I’m not able to see Soph’s lives on my main account? I’m not blocked, can still get on her page. I flicked to one of my old accounts and could see she was live, but the live didn’t show when I switched back to my main? Weird!

She's lost her main account because of these bams ! Hopefully will get it back .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Those jeans are far to small the buttons are struggling do me if she sat down she would cut herself in half, plus the engagement 110 out of 473k followers she should be getting thousands not a chance all these followers and they never comment. I hope Tik tok look into her buying followers are its definitely needed Aimee get way more engagement with her boring videos.
IMG_6450.png

Mar 8, 2024
Annalivia is live with BPerfect and Brendan bet vav is raging he went live with her once then fed off to another bit of the warehouse and let Sean with her she hasn’t been asked over for agessss annalivia is definitely doing better than vav her bundle has sold out two and vav still hasn’t sold 2,500 yet.
IMG_6453.png
I’ve seen videos about that fell Charles something can’t remember but he’s a pea doh… he’s admitted messaging young boys? And Bperfect had him at their new shop in Dublin

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve seen videos about that fell Charles something can’t remember but he’s a pea doh… he’s admitted messaging young boys? And Bperfect had him at their new shop in Dublin
Yeah not a good look for them to be dealing with James Charlies but I do think annalivia blows vav out the water no one at BPerfect ever defends Steph and that speaks volumes.