Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah not a good look for them to be dealing with James Charlies but I do think annalivia blows vav out the water no one at BPerfect ever defends Steph and that speaks volumes.
I think it’s awful they have a nonce at an opening with kids there. The brand don’t give a do really. I don’t know who annaliva is but she works with Bperfect so she should be ashamed being associated with them as well

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
So the one who shall not be named is sticking to size 10. My mate is on her 4th month of mounjaro and has lost a stone and half. She was a size 14 when she started it. Can you lose from bigger than that down to a 10 that quickly? 🤔
Seems that the bigger you are, the quicker you loose but it will slow down to a steady loss

May 24, 2024
The World
On flogging that headed brush her engagement is boring it’s just sell sell sell totally opposite of what she said her page was about but she has nothing else I may have had a reply to my email’s which are going to be looked into. 🙌🏻
Cause no one is giving her anything. Not here. Not TL and no one is making videos of her on TikTok.

I do forecast her doing something absolutely ridiculous to get a video made but I’m hoping Soph and the gang just leave her alone for a bit 🙃🙃

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Loving how successful Annaliva live is , was on a wee while ago and there was 4.6k watching, sure beats beefy by a mile
It is great the energy is so much better haven’t seen one nasty commmet or the needs for mods to step in. The vibe with Brendan is so much better he actually wants to be in her company, I think the fact no one from any of the brands have came out to support 🐄 and it’s just questionable people like scheme mums says a lot 🐄wouldn’t give these folk the time of day.

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Hey, can anyone shed any light on what is possibly happening with my TT account? I've been kicked out & had to re-verify with an email code a handful of times in the past few days, basically since I blocked she who must not be named. I have a tiny private account I don't even post 😂 so I doubt she's any the wiser but I did comment on Sophs account which I'm now blocked from too ... it just seems strange its all happened at the same time?!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I’ve seen videos about that fell Charles something can’t remember but he’s a pea doh… he’s admitted messaging young boys? And Bperfect had him at their new shop in Dublin
Yip, shocking!!! Of it were 14 yr old girls would they have him on???most likely not.. they obviously like associating with child offenders or folk who befriend them. Everyone who works or supports with bperfect I'm just blocking ... ain't supporti g that kind of business.

Mar 8, 2024
Yip, shocking!!! Of it were 14 yr old girls would they have him on???most likely not.. they obviously like associating with child offenders or folk who befriend them. Everyone who works or supports with bperfect I'm just blocking ... ain't supporti g that kind of business.
It’s disgusting that Brendan fella needs to sort his s out and stop getting pea dohs and fs working for them and promoting them