Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
1990 called they want their jeans back. Weird how they make someone look skinny in a magic mirror but when serving up beige oven ready food they look wider and cutting into their hips. Ugliest jeans I’ve seen in a long time. The hemline, I just can’t. Anyway that’s me caught up today, been a busy bee but now I’m off until Monday woo hoo

May 24, 2024
The World
1990 called they want their jeans back. Weird how they make someone look skinny in a magic mirror but when serving up beige oven ready food they look wider and cutting into their hips. Ugliest jeans I’ve seen in a long time. The hemline, I just can’t. Anyway that’s me caught up today, been a busy bee but now I’m off until Monday woo hoo
Not the same shape and body at all 💀

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not the same shape and body at all 💀
All I do is laugh. So intellectually inept can’t even do believable filters. Oh I was reading about a narcissist study, as well as attention seeking, validation seeking and grandiosity, distinct eyebrows could be the cherry on top

"Because grandiose narcissists strongly desire recognition and admiration, they seek to maintain distinct eyebrows to facilitate others' ability to notice, recognize and remember them, thereby increasing their likability and reinforcing their overly positive self-views," the study reads

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Flip Flop Flo loves it this morning then I’m guessing she was pulled into a parallel universe where a different version of her says she doesn’t like Tiramisu. Star creator 🤣🤣🤣
Here I thought I was tripping out me wee nut when I was scrolling and heard her say she doesn’t like tiramisu 😭 that must of been Patricia chatting s this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s all she is now, sitting punting cheap Chinese se. And saying guuuuyzzzz this is the best everrrrr.
She has backed herself into a corner as she can’t show m and if she does I am reporting her again, she has outed his school she only every claps back to drama which she isn’t getting next it will be the tit job but I really don’t think folk are bothered about that as heaps of others have had it done so it’s just standard she really doesn’t have anything and her that have supported her this past week will see will see she needs the drama that gill can take a running do aswell as I have found the regulator’s to report her aswell for her cosy relationship with a future client and reading up on it online it’s all wrong and not how it should be done.