Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I forgot to add, imagine being excited about going to events for a groomer and boasting your child was a fan when his behaviour was already known. I guess it’s back to Tik Tok jury who say his word is evidence or people can change but he’s already admitted to things and done at least one graphic image. I’m no prude, live and let live, however there are some things you should keep behind closed doors.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
I forgot to add, imagine being excited about going to events for a groomer and boasting your child was a fan when his behaviour was already known. I guess it’s back back to Tik Tok jury who say his word is evidence or people can change but he’s already admitted to things and done at least one graphic image. I’m no prude, live and let live, however there are some things you should keep behind closed doors.
Grooming is fine, it’s a joke to her whether she’s accusing it, or befriending it!

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I forgot to add, imagine being excited about going to events for a groomer and boasting your child was a fan when his behaviour was already known. I guess it’s back back to Tik Tok jury who say his word is evidence or people can change but he’s already admitted to things and done at least one graphic image. I’m no prude, live and let live, however there are some things you should keep behind closed doors.
Yeah I thought james charles was cancelled, though I know that lasts about 5 minutes on tiktok

No surprise with B Perfect working with him, they'd do anything for a sale!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah I thought james charles was cancelled, though I know that lasts about 5 minutes on tiktok

No surprise with B Perfect working with him, they'd do anything for a sale!
Would I do he taking my child to an event with a groomer I am a little disappointed in annalivia for doing the live with him last night but BPerfect don’t have any morals, I feel sorry for his victims having to see him plastered all over Tik tok, it’s not a flex 🐄 and it just shows Tik tok over anything with abit of morals what a life.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m a nosy bast and looked at Sophie’s followers. One of you are following 444 people.

Thank you for todays sign 😍 🧚‍♀️ 🌌
It’s not me, mines is tiny, I didn’t follow many in the beginning and still don’t. I only used it to watch stuff, followed the bam in the beginning until I realised I can watch without following. I still don’t understand a lot of how it works 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s not me, mines is tiny, I didn’t follow many in the beginning and still don’t. I only used it to watch stuff, followed the bam in the beginning until I realised I can watch without following. I still don’t understand a lot of how it works 😄
I don’t have many either and I’m wary of people adding me, not that there is much to see. I’m just a nosey wench

May 24, 2024
The World
Just a reminder of where you rank in the world of tiktok Steph.
And a reminder of how many you purchase…
I said she would do something to get talked about because she needs TL/CC for content. But did I think it would be as low and gross as recording snot hanging from your beak… certainly did not.
Starting the bar low low… 🤢
IMG_0141.jpeg IMG_0142.jpeg

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just a reminder of where you rank in the world of tiktok Steph.
And a reminder of how many you purchase…
I said she would do something to get talked about because she needs TL/CC for content. But did I think it would be as low and gross as recording snot hanging from your peak… certainly did not.
Starting the bar low low… 🤢
IMG_0141.jpeg IMG_0142.jpeg
That’s pretty sad. Always desperate to be liked and now desperate to be liked by just anyone, even bots 🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She’s literally so fing boring without drama and I love it for her.
That morning post.. that’s her. That’s her life. Dull and boring. Didn’t sleep yawn yawn yawn, sniff sniff sniff.

Anyways.
What’s for tea the night?
Off shopping with my wee mum today, will get the fishmongers so will be fish, chips and peas. Need to look up some beetroot recipes, got some beetroot from my stepdads allotment that I need to do something with, or maybe just pickle it, not sure what else to do with it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Off shopping with my wee mum today, will get the fishmongers so will be fish, chips and peas. Need to look up some beetroot recipes, got some beetroot from my stepdads allotment that I need to do something with, or maybe just pickle it, not sure what else to do with it.
At some point we’ll become friends and I WILL be coming for tea 😍😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
At some point we’ll become friends and I WILL be coming for tea 😍😂
I love a wee weekly shopping trip with my mum (not because I can't go out locally without her may I add 😂). We live in a bit of a concrete jungle, with most of the major supermarkets and a dire town centre. So we like to go out to smaller surrounding villages and towns with wee local, quirky shops and a nose in charity shops for books.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
That is one thing I've never tried meatloaf well not that I can remember especially as an adult. My mum has never spoke about eating that so prob never had it as a child either. What is the ingredients of it? Xx

That’s the recipe I use, I’ve tried a few and my lot prefer this one. The chilli’s don’t make it spicy!

May 24, 2024
The World
Literally nothing will top the Olivia/Dominica drama on Australian MAFS.. I even had my husband heavily invested in that 🤣🤣
Our Beefy gives Olivia vibes 1728039124299.gif
Ines was brutaaaallll. That was the very first MAFS Aus season I watched and I’ve been hooked ever since!! Bronte & Harrison, Oaft!!
Jesse getting cheated on…
Davina and Dean 👀
Sam.. hot but an absolute weapon!
Poor lizzie… she’s not a really thin lass