Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Haha has gill got herpes on her lip 🫢🫢🫢

Edit- I’ve had lip blush done atleast 4 times and never ever turned out like that healing 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ve had them twice and never looked like that. Due to train in them too so least I’ve seen in real time how not to make my clients look. I might actually have a photo somewhere of them just done

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Off shopping with my wee mum today, will get the fishmongers so will be fish, chips and peas. Need to look up some beetroot recipes, got some beetroot from my stepdads allotment that I need to do something with, or maybe just pickle it, not sure what else to do with it.
I love roasted beetroot, peeled & cut into chunks 😋

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Nana’s nose has grew every time she dropped her drawers.

Sam Lies GIF by Play Sports
Nana mink deserves a new nickname I was thinking Shagger / senior shagger

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Imagine getting up first thing in the morning and then setting up your phone, she really is a sad human being- no friends to talk to just her phone.
These people including folk like Aimee think that the whole world rely on them to show there 'first sip of the day ' whilst they laze around in their PJ'S all day thinking the world revolves around them . Yawning coz they've been so busy pricking about on SM all day having barely worked a real day's work between them to know what being really tired feels like . Vav is just so uninteresting and all this sniffing , coughing and rubbing her snot everywhere is absolutely disgusting and so unattractive !! Honest to God Steph go back on your videos and take a good look at yourself you prattle on and on about skincare but look at the state of your actual health ! If your respiratory system is as bad as your making out go see a doctor and get it sorted . do off with all these fake allergies you come out with not to mention the dietary issues you claim you have . People like you must of been an absolute nightmare for society when COVID was rife an absolute clatty cow if ever I've saw one . She has nothing in her life apart from a horrible family and the people she hates !! Trolls consume most of her life whilst poor max takes a back seat . Her reputation is getting worse by the day why can't she see that any potential new partners / friendships are going to see all the digital evidence about her . She's is massive denial about her actual real life .

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Has anyone come across @judemorrow7 on TikTok, he is from Ireland, and talks about Neurodiversity, he is a ND Consultant, Mentor to Parents etc - he has put up a video about Parents who are giving their ASN kids supplements and how one child took a reaction and has died. I thought of poor Beefy's boy who was that drugged up on those Mag gummies she was trying to punt to everyone. He also goes on about identifying what a Tantrum vs a Meltdown is. He also speaks about your child being violent, and then dismissing it as they cant help it. He tells them it is the lack of boundaries. I feel like tagging Beefy in the videos and tell her to EDUCATE herself.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Home with a slice of homemade pistachio cheesecake to enjoy with a coffee before school run. Oi Vagisil do not try find out where I live so you can visit for some, since you love pistachio 😂 you are not welcome!!
20241004_131612.jpg

PS guyzzzz it is increddddddible 💋
I won’t believe you til I see you inhaling it with your mouth open, eyes rolled back in your head soundtracked with noises that would make Linda Lovelace blush…