Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I love a wee weekly shopping trip with my mum (not because I can't go out locally without her may I add 😂). We live in a bit of a concrete jungle, with most of the major supermarkets and a dire town centre. So we like to go out to smaller surrounding villages and towns with wee local, quirky shops and a nose in charity shops for books.
Cherish those trips. I used to do the same with my mum, we could go into town all day on a Saturday just browsing, we’d go in at 9am have breakfast somewhere and then often a late lunch because we were still browsing or buying at 3-4pm. Sometimes repeated on Sunday browsing around the shire 😊 I didn’t need to hide or worry what time I was in town as I always bumped into people I knew. I know not everyone had great relationships with their mums and I’m sorry and sad about that

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Cherish those trips. I used to do the same with my mum, we could go into town all day on a Saturday just browsing, we’d go in at 9am have breakfast somewhere and then often a late lunch because we were still browsing or buying at 3-4pm. Sometimes repeated on Sunday browsing around the shire 😊 I didn’t need to hide or worry what time I was in town as I always bumped into people I knew. I know not everyone had great relationships with their mums and I’m sorry and sad about that
I’m one of those, I came face to face with my father yesterday for the first time in a very long time possibly 5/6 years and it’s knocked me a wee bit, not gonna lie, I done the school run and came back to bed as I never slept last night, night tremors 😭 as bad as he was my mother is a million times worse 🤬 not spoken with her in nearly 24 years. I’ve been sitting torturing myself because of it 🥺

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Has anyone come across @judemorrow7 on TikTok, he is from Ireland, and talks about Neurodiversity, he is a ND Consultant, Mentor to Parents etc - he has put up a video about Parents who are giving their ASN kids supplements and how one child took a reaction and has died. I thought of poor Beefy's boy who was that drugged up on those Mag gummies she was trying to punt to everyone. He also goes on about identifying what a Tantrum vs a Meltdown is. He also speaks about your child being violent, and then dismissing it as they cant help it. He tells them it is the lack of boundaries. I feel like tagging Beefy in the videos and tell her to EDUCATE herself.
Mommy Dearest knows better than any ND consultant who has dealt with hundreds if not thousands of ASN kids. She has educated herself with her one and only child who is “apparently“ autistic. See what I did there 😎

vavsachav

Oct 2, 2024
scotland
She's taken this video down now :ROFLMAO:
Hiya Gill, I thought a “professional” like yourself would know the correct healing time before you started rimming vavs hoop! Oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️ have a great weekend.
Thank the lord my lip blush wasn’t done by someone that had me walking about looking like I’d a lip smacked a cactus 24hrs straight

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m one of those, I came face to face with my father yesterday for the first time in a very long time possibly 5/6 years and it’s knocked me a wee bit, not gonna lie, I done the school run and came back to bed as I never slept last night, night tremors 😭 as bad as he was my mother is a million times worse 🤬 not spoken with her in nearly 24 years. I’ve been sitting torturing myself because of it 🥺
That must have been awful for you. Trying hard not to type anything that might come across as disingenuous. I can only empathise as my childhood was completely different 🩷 You were the child they were the adults, you should feel no shame or guilt. It would be easy for me to say don’t do this to yourself but I wouldn’t even think of saying that. I know we’re strangers on here but we all have a heart and care xxx

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That must have been awful for you. Trying hard not to type anything that might come across as disingenuous. I can only empathise as my childhood was completely different 🩷 You were the child they were the adults, you should feel no shame or guilt. It would be easy for me to say don’t do this to yourself but I wouldn’t even think of saying that. I know we’re strangers on here but we all have a heart and care xxx
My father was out my life at age 6, what my mother done would make the hardest of people cry but I let him back in and he proved to me that I never should have bothered. I do try not to punish myself, I suffered significant childhood trauma, didn’t help me in adulthood as I accepted that as acceptable behaviour until I broke a few years ago now, I’m so glad I’m still here today as I nearly wasn’t, a few times but it’s let me see there is good people in the world and I do deserve the love and care I have now, I’m loved and looked after in ways I could never of believed 🥺
Yesterday just took me by surprise, I never thought he would of been there but he knew I’d be there, they’re both so evil, they’re the ones who have nothing and no one around them, there is no way they’re happy in life xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t have the greatest relationship with my mum but I try.
Cut her off for a year at a time here or there. Most recent 2022 for 18 months.
In healing I need to make a choice, forgive and move on, accept she is who she is.
Or don’t talk at all.
So I’m on a ‘she is who she is’ journey.

However I feel there’s a part of me that still wants to be mean to her..

It’s her birthday today.

IMG_0145.jpeg

She laughed. She don’t notice.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I won’t believe you til I see you inhaling it with your mouth open, eyes rolled back in your head soundtracked with noises that would make Linda Lovelace blush…
Oh no I could never film myself eating food 😂 Sometimes I do get lost in the Asian Mukbangs watching all the weird stuff they eat, but watching Herpes and Vagisils antics eating invokes some intense rage in me!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’ll need to figure out how to chop videos in length because you only need the first 20 seconds of Beefsters latest vid to hear her honest claim of ‘I’m not a size 10’ 🤣 she realised what she was saying half way through saying it 😂

In other news @Aitkens Rowie, your tablet recipe provided me with 2 tubs of glorious tablet, so smooth, no grainy texture. The best recipe I’ve tried! The electric whisk was a game changer too, who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_8382.jpeg
    IMG_8382.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 39

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ll need to figure out how to chop videos in length because you only need the first 20 seconds of Beefsters latest vid to hear her honest claim of ‘I’m not a size 10’ 🤣 she realised what she was saying half way through saying it 😂

In other news @Aitkens Rowie, your tablet recipe provided me with 2 tubs of glorious tablet, so smooth, no grainy texture. The best recipe I’ve tried! The electric whisk was a game changer too, who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right I’m coming over for some tablet 😂😋