Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm confused about what is the link between vav and this Jill?? And is vav using sliming injections.
🐄 is getting surgery at gill business, gill has been sucking up 🐄 hoop since she first made the comment from her business page now she is in all the Tik tokers pages like a little stalker. Her new bestie she knows nothing about maybe try coming to Aberdeen gill oh I forget she doesn’t go out in Aberdeen maybe ask her why is that 😆

Mar 8, 2024
Whispering to be quiet but banging her spoon loudly 🙈 making it a big thing she’s up early. She’s the reason max is always up. She wakes up for poor you comments. Gobshite.
She doesn’t have anything to say in that video. You can see her struggle thinking of to stuff to say. She has to repeat about having so much on this month. The video was pointless. She just can’t not make one as soon as she can. She’s getting uglier by the day. Her hairline is almost at her neck. Doing her alien head no favours with her hair like that. She really is so boring. I want to tell you loads but I can’t. She can’t cus there’s do all to tell. And for the love of all things Bperfect blow your fing nose you disgusting t!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Whispering to be quiet but banging her spoon loudly 🙈 making it a big thing she’s up early. She’s the reason max is always up. She wakes up for poor you comments. Gobshite.
She doesn’t have anything to say in that video. You can see her struggle thinking of to stuff to say. She has to repeat about having so much on this month. The video was pointless. She just can’t not make one as soon as she can. She’s getting uglier by the day. Her hairline is almost at her neck. Doing her alien head no favours with her hair like that. She really is so boring. I want to tell you loads but I can’t. She can’t cus there’s do all to tell. And for the love of all things Bperfect blow your fing nose you disgusting t!
She’s seeeeeewwwwe bizzy this month but she’s away for a boob job in 2 weeks and will have to rest for a wee while but seeeewww bizzy, when will she actually see her children 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
She’s seeeeeewwwwe bizzy this month but she’s away for a boob job in 2 weeks and will have to rest for a wee while but seeeewww bizzy, when will she actually see her children 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is really trying her best to show she’s a jet setter and business woman. She’s just sew bizzy. She’s so bizzy just by saying she’s busy. 🙈😂 the embarrassment I feel for her gets worse every day

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is really trying her best to show she’s a jet setter and business woman. She’s just sew bizzy. She’s so bizzy just by saying she’s busy. 🙈😂 the embarrassment I feel for her gets worse every day
She can be a business women but jetting off to attend events is hardly a business woman she has a shelf life and she is boring no content.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s embarrassing, Gill is giving off Histrionic personality disorder which could explain inserting herself into dramas. Those 2 being pals reads like a joke, HPD person and NPD person walk into a bar! Both have intense unstable emotions, both need external validation and have a problem with boundaries. The HPD can have empathy, NPD can’t. What could possibly go wrong with this “friendship“

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Busy busy night preparing for tomorrow but i’ll just leave this here.

Fooling no one.

EA9A33FD-8F2F-468B-8F01-E967BBBED370.jpeg
Just look how skinny she looks with filter that just shows how skinny she wants to look . So we were all right when we said she wasn't comfortable the way she was like she claimed she knows she's gotten fat and she's been desperate to lose weight to show us all she can the thing is if she's went from being that big to that small in such a short space of time without exercise to tone up she might get skinny but her arse will be like a boiled washed flat cushion hanging down towards the back of her knees you can already see the large saggy arse dropping down lower . I don't want to be derogatory about drug addicts but you see that really skinny older crack heads that are as thin as 12 year olds but there face , boobs and arse are all hanging like bells that have never been rung .

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Just look how skinny she looks with filter that just shows how skinny she wants to look . So we were all right when we said she wasn't comfortable the way she was like she claimed she knows she's gotten fat and she's been desperate to lose weight to show us all she can the thing is if she's went from being that big to that small in such a short space of time without exercise to tone up she might get skinny but her arse will be like a boiled washed flat cushion hanging down towards the back of her knees you can already see the large saggy arse dropping down lower . I don't want to be derogatory about drug addicts but you see that really skinny older crack heads that are as thin as 12 year olds but there face , boobs and arse are all hanging like bells that have never been rung .
It’s the sheep that think that the picture is real deal now that baffles me 🤣