Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wonder if she “jumped in” to get the photo with them cause she didn’t look dressed up for an event cause she wasn’t invited 🤣 to make it look like she was

Either way she’s fing embarrassing

No mention today about the sip and paint but that creepy whisper video was all about it

Oh and mad gill talking about the predator so u do have an opinion of your own 🧐
I seen gill mentioned it on her live creepy she was going too see her new friend, scary all those young people their to see a groomer not a chance would any of my children be allowed anywhere near.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Seems a certain tik tokker who was excited to be bringing her teenage daughter to meet the beast JC in Glasgow on Saturday, attend a lunch with him on Sunday and is going to his wrap party in Manchester has suddenly gone into radio silence about him. Obviously seen the backlash being associated with him and is tragically hoping her huns are too stupid to notice (Many are) Speaking utter bollocks about having a wholesome day with no phone in her hand. Probably at the lunch event right now. Tragic. Pinch me

Last edited:

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Seems a certain tik tokker who was excited to be bringing her teenage daughter to meet the beast JC in Glasgow on Saturday, attend a lunch with him on Sunday and is going to his wrap party in Manchester has suddenly gone into radio silence about him. Obviously seen the backlash being associated with him and is tragically hoping her huns are too stupid to notice (Many are) Speaking utter bollocks about having a wholesome day with no phone in her hand. Probably at the lunch event right now. Tragic. Pinch me
This! 😂 the guy can’t get work in his own country so has to come here.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
The reason we all chat here about you and the other fs is cus you’re all fs. It’s a place we can discuss your utter vileness and we hope that more and more people read here and TL and finally realise what you’re all like! We all know you all read here so hopefully your weird fans will open their eyes and see you all for use are..
Here’s a list..
1. You’re all fs
2. You use kids to make money
3. You are all ugly as do and as times gone on you’re all getting uglier cus your nastiness is seeping out your pores especially bekos massive ones
4. You all have massive egos
5. You’re all pathetic attention seeking liars
6. You all make up stories for sympathy
7. You all are s at adverts
8. You are all guilty of being vile people but you staff you’re one of the worst
9. You would all sell your grannies if meant you can be on tit tok
10. You all lie to sell crap
11. You all need to wash more
12. Your huns and fans are all crazy
13. And lastly I’ll repeat it.. you’re all fs!
I 100% agree with all of this .
But the egos are I think what gets me the most .the egos are massive and for no reason .i guess humble isn’t in their vocabulary.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
anyone noticed in her latest video she looks like buzz light year with the way her cheeks stick out when you see her side on🤣🤣
Dunno about the cheeks but her hands look like an 80 year old. Actually I’ve seen better hands on an 80 year old. Even the palms are bad. New word learned……wonderful. Not how I would describe it as I’m not a fan of it or Angel both way to sweet for me. They make me think of perfume for little girls. Sorry if I have offended anyone who likes it. Just not the type fragrance I like 😊