Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
View attachment faac362c421f09b2e57554cdc3c11dce.mp4 If only 🐄 would take some accountability like this creator. Well done to this lass.
The thing is… on a low key scale this is just like the diddy thing. Jc did this to 15 under age boys over a period of time it wasn’t like it was just 1-2 (not that it makes it any better!!!) but it shows this is more of a character trait than a mistake.

So what I’m saying is every single person that allows him to still work to be enabled, to be gratified, is giving this person a platform. This may make him seem desirable to all people and those underage, especially young teenage boys with an interest in make up and so therefore in a position to meet and abuse young boys again.

It disgusts me. It really does. And whilst Steph didn’t post anything with him she did post that she bought a ticket to see him and discussed her 15 year old daughter, a minor, liking him.

Very disturbing.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
The thing is… on a low key scale this is just like the diddy thing. Jc did this to 15 under age boys over a period of time it wasn’t like it was just 1-2 (not that it makes it any better!!!) but it shows this is more of a character trait than a mistake.

So what I’m saying is every single person that allows him to still work to be enabled, to be gratified, is giving this person a platform. This may make him seem desirable to all people and those underage, especially young teenage boys with an interest in make up and so therefore in a position to meet and abuse young boys again.

It disgusts me. It really does. And whilst Steph didn’t post anything with him she did post that she bought a ticket to see him and discussed her 15 year old daughter, a minor, liking him.

Very disturbing.
I know, still mentioning it all on her Saturday morning post. Then L's comment shows she did go and 🐄 photographed with Cole and Abbie who were there, proving her lies of her "wholesome saturday" after seeing the backlash on TT about it all. I don't think she went to the sip and paint thing and Aimless has confirmed they are not attending the wrap party in Manchester. Instead of standing up and "saying it with her chest" admitting like that other creator dya know what I had no idea this had happened I absolutely will not be supporting him, she just ignores it all and is waiting for it all to blow over. Also dirty deleting a comment asking if she went on her morning post this morning. I didn't manage to get any receipts but I seen someone ask and now it's gone.

I'll admit I had never even heard of JC before last week. Hadn't a clue who he was.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They are all deleting comments which just proves they all are not bothered I hope a lot of these influencers have a bump with reality as they are only popular because people make them and it can all be taken away, to delete comments asking a serious question is morally wrong if you can’t be honest with people then you shouldn’t have a platform, we all know she went her daughter and the people she hangs about with confirmed that just proves 🐄 to be a liar and her Huns are even more stupid to just go along with it, I have seen many people calling theses so called influencers and the business out and they all know it’s wrong and like always think it will be forgotten.

May 24, 2024
The World
So surreal…
Not the words of a girl who has had inappropriate interactions with mums ex boyfriends.
Don’t tell us she’s 15 she doesn’t know, we all have receipts that L knows right from wrong 🙃
At 15 however, mum should be protecting their children and although L is not his type, why would you want your child to associate with someone who gets a hard on over children.
Well done Steph. You continue to display your lack safeguarding and basic parenting. Parenting 101, keep your children away from pe dohs.
Not our Steph pretending she didn’t go and her daughter and other influencers outing her. 😅