Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The longer Steph doesn’t address anything it just makes her look like she is so far up Brendan arse, the brand is a disgrace but keeping silent isn’t doing her any favours and not posting about it when everyone know she went is just misleading her followers.you’re not going to get a medal from Brendan for not saying anything 🐄 you posted you were taking your daughter, you did take your daughter and you are like every other influencer who supports that company and you are all getting backlash while the company sits back in silence and using someone who grooms young boys.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
do me this woman get everywhere she is a fing weirdo she gets in with vav and sudden she needs to comment on everyone’s posts. Plus your mate is associated with BPerfect the new little friend you was going to meet.
IMG_6621.png
Why has Gill inserted herself into The Rantin Mas videos, I’m sure she didn’t happen to just come across her when Beefy has implied she’s part of the “group of women”. Saw the other video she’s inserted herself, saying it not the influencers fault who a brand works with. Is that an excuse for the decades of silence for the likes of Saville, Rolf etc. These influencers now coming out pleading ignorance about JC are shameful, they should be researching who they’re being asked to promote

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why has Gill inserted herself into The Rantin Mas videos, I’m sure she didn’t happen to just come across her when Beefy has implied she’s part of the “group of women”. Saw the other video she’s inserted herself, saying it not the influencers fault who a brand works with. Is that an excuse for the decades of silence for the likes of Saville, Rolf etc. These influencers now coming out pleading ignorance about JC are shameful, they should be researching who they’re being asked to promote
I hope 🐄 sees it and blocks her for being the group of women hating on 🐄 when it’s many more than that, for being a business owner she sure spends lots of time on Tik tok inserting herself in drama about a company she was going to visit on Saturday to see her new friend, I love how they are all being called out and 🐄 thinking it’s the right thing to stay silence it just make you even more up Brendan arse 🐄 you should be calling out a business that is using a groomer but why would you, you exploit your son on the daily so you don’t see a issue with it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Would she say it’s not the BBCs fault it’s got loads of pedos working for them???
No way BP can say they didn’t know. They are a make up brand, how can they not know their industry. I knew but only because I have a daughter who was in to his make up.
Annalivia saying she didn’t know, it was 5 years ago in another country. That may be, but if someone asks you to come help promote someone does no one Google them???

I’m certainly they have but it’s easier to say they didn’t know.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Would she say it’s not the BBCs fault it’s got loads of pedos working for them???
No way BP can say they didn’t know. They are a make up brand, how can they not know their industry. I knew but only because I have a daughter who was in to his make up.
Annalivia saying she didn’t know, it was 5 years ago in another country. That may be, but if someone asks you to come help promote someone does no one Google them???

I’m certainly they have but it’s easier to say they didn’t know.
I didn’t have a clue who he was but a google search tells you everything you need to know . She was on spouting about him on Saturday saying she would see everyone at the store . She just looks like a fool now

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Gill gill gill maybe you should look into your new pal rather than inserting yourself into comments of people who your new mate says she is one of the group of women attacking her, your mate stays silence on it a company she works for but you wouldn’t call her out.
IMG_6629.jpeg
Perhaps this is her way of showing that her friendship with 🐄 is already over 😂🫠

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Perhaps this is her way of showing that her friendship with 🐄 is already over 😂🫠
I very much doubt it she is a right strange person, jumps in to defend someone she doesn’t know says she has looked into all the allegations has she do now she is into everyone’s comments about a business she knows nothing about, think she should still to running her business which she clearly isn’t doing as she is in others comments.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Has s
I very much doubt it she is a right strange person, jumps in to defend someone she doesn’t know says she has looked into all the allegations has she do now she is into everyone’s comments about a business she knows nothing about, think she should still to running her business which she clearly isn’t doing as she is in others comments.

Has she deleted them now? I can’t see them

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Patiently waiting for beefy’s bullshit… I lied about having a wholesome day….i did take my daughter to meet a nonce and all my other influencer friends…I later realised the truth about JC so that’s why I haven’t posted or mentioned anything about the event. I didn’t tell the truth to my followers to protect my daughter from the trolls. Blah blah deflect, not my fault , no actual apology just excuses. Come on STAFF we know it’s coming… got to copy Cole and Abby to sook further up their arses!

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
At least Annalivia can apologise , never hear Steph doing that ...ever . Think BPerfect should be stepping up now instead of deleting comments . I like Annalivia , she can do much better than that lot
That was barely an apology! It was all “ok I get the problem but you lot are worse naming and shaming attendees”. Absolutely vile. Own up properly and stop blaming everyone else! Surely EVERY creator knows to do their due diligence before signing with any brand!! It’s despicable and such a cop out.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cole and Abbie taking off the photos of James Charles doesn’t take away from the fact they still went to meet a child groomer.
IMG_6630.png
“Doing what feels right for us“ translated - we really fed up and we can’t risk our income, we’ve got kids and income generating future kids videos to protect. We don’t care about protecting kids from the likes of JC just our image so photos are deleted 👏👏