Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Annalivia did a post I am sorry but all these influencers did know about it how could you not and to use the I wasn’t aware is just a cop out you seen a opportunity and went for it because of the company you work with the same as BPerfect knew Excatly what they were doing any press good or bad is how that company work. Wonder if 🐄 will come out with a pathetic excuse these influencers just want to have their cake and eat it and don’t like being called out.
IMG_6613.png

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Liarrrr , £260 my arse
She’s more than likely got the ladies size which is still 219 but tbh whenever I’ve seen anything on cruise or flannels online, when I’ve went into try it on it’s been on sale in the shop 😏 I seen a Vivienne Westwood hoodie for over 400 online went into try it on and there was £75 off it so likelihood is she never paid full price

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What 15 year old is wearing a granny knitwear how minging is that not a chance any young girl I would know would wear that plus lily obviously likes showing off taking a LV bag to school aswell imagine.
My lassie has one she’s 16 😂😭 she likes RL, the wee v neck T-shirts long/short sleeves but looking at lils she’s doesn’t come across that, that is her style tbh

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Annalivia did a post I am sorry but all these influencers did know about it how could you not and to use the I wasn’t aware is just a cop out you seen a opportunity and went for it because of the company you work with the same as BPerfect knew Excatly what they were doing any press good or bad is how that company work. Wonder if 🐄 will come out with a pathetic excuse these influencers just want to have their cake and eat it and don’t like being called out.
IMG_6613.png
At least Annalivia can apologise , never hear Steph doing that ...ever . Think BPerfect should be stepping up now instead of deleting comments . I like Annalivia , she can do much better than that lot

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
and has BPerfect helped with her apology? If so she’s no better than beefys radio silence thinking everyone is stupid
I don’t think annalivia has done herself any favours BPerfect are staying silence she said it was a good move going to the events does that include the live she done with him aswell she was happy to be jumping about. Plus BPerfect silence speaks volumes I think they have seriously fed up their business they use people like Cherine, 🐄 and now a groomer, 🐄 silence just makes her look her more guilty she attended the store thing on Saturday her daughter confirmed she did.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I don’t think annalivia has done herself any favours BPerfect are staying silence she said it was a good move going to the events does that include the live she done with him aswell she was happy to be jumping about. Plus BPerfect silence speaks volumes I think they have seriously fed up their business they use people like Cherine, 🐄 and now a groomer, 🐄 silence just makes her look her more guilty she attended the store thing on Saturday her daughter confirmed she did.
When a brand is using cheap labour as the “average person on the street“ and a bunch of young, no life experience staff to promote their brand it’s never going to end well especially if the paid staff didnt see the issue of taking on JC